Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one or know where to get one? I think it would be cool to replace the obnoxoius trailblazer badge on the tailgate with a 6.0 badge like the GTO has.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Man, that was fast! I found an Audi 6.0 chrome badge on Ebay that looks like an option. I'm going to look into both.
Thanks
I like the Audi badge...good call on that one!

We got a bentley emblem for my buddy's duramax (his last name is Betley) and it was flippin' expensive!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is cool. I bet it makes people think...what the hell is that doing on a truck.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn, that is awesome. He needs smoke stacks.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha i get asked all the time if mines got the 6.0 on in it
What badge is that? The GTO?

And what did you use to get the trailblazer off?
Thanks, looks great.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Any of the GM dealers can order it for you, but they ain't cheap. One of our local guys here in Shreveport bought one and I think it was nearly $30.
Next time we see sunshine, park it so the rear is facing it and when it is good and hot, just pull it off. Use some Goo Gone to remove the remainder of the adhesive.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any of the GM dealers can order it for you, but they ain't cheap. One of our local guys here in Shreveport bought one and I think it was nearly $30.
Next time we see sunshine, park it so the rear is facing it and when it is good and hot, just pull it off. Use some Goo Gone to remove the remainder of the adhesive.
I"m beginning to think that Shreveport has suddenly matched the longitude and latitude of Seattle and we will see rain everyday for eternity.....
thanks for the advice.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
You mean like this gay one i had on my SS way back in the day! lolol.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
I"m beginning to think that Shreveport has suddenly matched the longitude and latitude of Seattle and we will see rain everyday for eternity.....
thanks for the advice.
Yeah the rain is getting ridiculous.

You mean like this gay one i had on my SS way back in the day! lolol.
I think yours has the brown *. The one I suggest has a pink 0.

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,017 Posts
What badge is that? The GTO?

And what did you use to get the trailblazer off?
Thanks, looks great.
That badge is the Audi one you can get off of Ebay, matches the TrailBlazer font pretty well.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have never used Goo-Gone, but for removing emblems without scratching the clear coat, I would recommend dental tape. It is easy to use and cuts right through the adhesive.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
I suggest De-Badging the SS! Who needs to know its an SS,Trailblazer,6.0, etc?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have never used Goo-Gone, but for removing emblems without scratching the clear coat, I would recommend dental tape. It is easy to use and cuts right through the adhesive.
You talking about dental floss?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts