1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ummm... forget the 6l90..

post some pics of the double nickel...

here is my 55 210 that i currently have.

here is the 210 i just sold.

Looks Good!. 55s are bad. I already have the 6L90 and LS376/480. Wanted to speak with SSilverOnyx about his conversion. Mine has C4 suspension as well. About to mate the body to my new chassis.

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
*kicking myself* I had someone in the neighborhood that had one rotting in his driveway for YEARS. Guess he finally passed and they sold everything

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
yeah.. i hated to sell my project 55.. but with the one i have now and my chevelle... there is really no need to have it...

they are great cars.. not to mention relatively light compared to what some people think... mine is 3280 with me in it.
The 210 looked pretty good. How much did it go for?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweet... i just browsed the pics in your link... car looks to be coming along nice...

the ls3 480 is a great motor.. i sell 3-5 a week... very popular.
Yeah, great bang for the buck.

I need to post some more recent photos. Hoping to get it running soon. Needed to talk to SSilverOnyx about his cable from the 6L90 to the E67 ECU that he sells.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Nice 55 but once you ride in a few nice TBSS's you will want one.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
matt.. what injection system is that...

im having a hell of a time with my chevelle right now trying to figure out an intake/carb setup that will fit under the flat hood i have. i WILL NOT put a cowl hood on the car.

that injection system looks nice and short... FAST? holley?
It's a FAST setup with an NX plate under it on top of an Edelbrock super victor manifold. Replaced an 1150 Dominator.

That bitch is backed by a six speed manual.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
Brian,

Looks like you are starting the home stretch. Love the color combo. Are you going to keep it or repaint?

Greg/Matt,

We need more pictures or you both suck. :D

Scott

1 - 20 of 25 Posts