Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Suckin' Gas & Haulin' Ass
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can honestly say that this forum has turned to shit in the past year and a half. There is absolutely NOTHING but drama going on this forum. I am actually no longer proud to say I am a member of TBSSOwners.com

When I joined we were all loving and helpful. Now we are all about drama and when one tries to help there are others who are ALLOWED by the mods to be absolutely disrespectful to other members.

I know this site was brought to creation because of other sites being too tight. I agree that some leniency is good but holy crap there is NO moderation being done here.

The off topic has TONS of Lounge topics in there. IE the person isn't paying attn to what they post and where. Threads aren't being moved. People aren't being told to post correctly.

1C - Arguing. She / HE / IT ....is clearly arguing and trying to ridicule me for the information I freely provided. Yet no one has stepped in....

4B - One Account Per Member / One Member Per Account Yet SHE / HE / IT...clearly in violation of this rule as well.

Let's be honest....I come here because it's on my "home" page....that will likely change very soon.

I don't see any hope in the future of this changing.

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
PLEASEEEE do not cancel your account!! :(

But I completely agree with you on the moderation of the site, or lack of..

·
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if I do....I'll still be on FB. LOL
I am also PMS'n right now.

I am quite shocked I haven't flipped a fucking nut on that girl.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2007
673 Posts
Here i am always late to the show.. what am i missing? please dont go!!!! ill be good promise ;)

·
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here i am always late to the show.. what am i missing? please dont go!!!! ill be good promise ;)
Lounge title: Billyman....

I'm still here.
I heard LSX LOVER requested to be banned, etc. IDK I wasn't apart of that....and I am not sure what took place because I was not the one to go tattling or whatever...maybe someone complained about him/her/it? If so, much love!

IDK but I do know that I would love to make 52k a year to be a fucking file clerk. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2006 TrailblazerSS
3,224 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about this...there are SOME nice people on here tho... =/

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
WOW!! Its Stef!! Good to see you hun!

Brandi...there are only a few of us "long time" girls on here left. And Im BARELY cvonsidered one of them. Dont let others stupidity ruin your time on here. You know that 99 percent of the people on here are awesome and we all love ya.
But...Im with ya...where the fuck are the mods at? Are there any any more?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Hi everyone...
I don't come here much anymore but I can't disagree with any of you, although I ha e no idea what's been going on, the times I do, I see nothing but drama. Is there really a need for people to just start shit with people just to get them going? I have no tolerance for that. Back when I was on the forum in 09 all you ladies were pretty awesome in welcoming me. I think most of the kids on here just lack plain old respect. Sorry, just my 2 cents.
Hope all is well with everyone :)

·
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
I think that's a lot of the problem... the cool older "OG" members are selling their trucks and these punk 18 year olds are scooping them up on mommy n daddy's dollar, joining, and talking shit about anything and everything.

Off with their heads!

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
I think that's a lot of the problem... the cool older "OG" members are selling their trucks and these punk 18 year olds are scooping them up on mommy n daddy's dollar, joining, and talking shit about anything and everything.

Off with their heads!
Or the guy who doesn't even have an SS and has a Subaru who is just on here to talk shit. Dunno why they permit someone like that.

·
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HAHA you ladies are awesome....

And Stef I get a throat punch I know....
All the drama just got to me and since the thread was really directed towards me once that person posted....I got super pissed. LOL

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Lol who has a subaru??
His screen name is "mysubywrxyourss" I believe. He was in a thread about awd trailblazers talking shit. He's from Alaska. I asked him why he was here and he never answered. But I also told him my wrx would kill him, he had no response for that either. Imagine that. Douche bag lol

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
HAHA you ladies are awesome....

And Stef I get a throat punch I know....
All the drama just got to me and since the thread was really directed towards me once that person posted....I got super pissed. LOL
I'd be pissed off too. But seems that some people are awful big shit talkers and purposely try to get a rise outta people.

·
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
His screen name is "mysubywrxyourss" I believe. He was in a thread about awd trailblazers talking shit. He's from Alaska. I asked him why he was here and he never answered. But I also told him my wrx would kill him, he had no response for that either. Imagine that. Douche bag lol
Ohhhh ok! And yea... db for sure!

I'd be pissed off too. But seems that some people are awful big shit talkers and purposely try to get a rise outta people.
That's 90% of this site... yet face to face they'd just want to be ur friend

1 - 20 of 41 Posts