Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what deep pan will clear the aftermarket Ypipes without modification to the Ypipe? Anyone?

·
Premium Member
07 2WD TrailblazerSS
10,061 Posts
Since my exhaust was made custom, I can go as deep as I want....
Just re route yours so you can install a pan

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
892 Posts
Had to cut my y-pipe in 5 places just sayin

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Custom true duals would be easier for you. I don't even run a deep pan and I've just got a trans cooler. In 105* beatin on it around town my temps never get over 200-205. Just cruising they stay around 170-180. Even hot lapping at the track they don't even get over 190.

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Custom true duals would be easier for you. I don't even run a deep pan and I've just got a trans cooler. In 105* beatin on it around town my temps never get over 200-205. Just cruising they stay around 170-180. Even hot lapping at the track they don't even get over 190.
Yeah I just want every bit of cooling I can possibly get. I don't want to hack up the Ypipe though thats for damn sure LOL.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
892 Posts
Just run 2 coolers, its easy as pie throwing another cooler in

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just run 2 coolers, its easy as pie throwing another cooler in

Yeah I might just get it altogether as it is now. I got an Efan on the B&M race cooler setup I have now. If that doesn't keep it cool I can run a dual cooler setup easier than chopping up the Ypipe. Thanks Wes.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
892 Posts
NP, I just put the second cooler in front of the radiator and painted the cooler black.

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Yeah I just want every bit of cooling I can possibly get. I don't want to hack up the Ypipe though thats for damn sure LOL.
I cut my Y right after the kooks cats and ran duals from there.
You really shouldn't have a big problem with it keeping cool having 2 coolers that's for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts