Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about 90% sure I am losing my tranny. Anybody in town have a 80 or 85 in their trucks here in town? I am definitely going to upgrade, but I am a poor bastard so do everything myself out of necesssity. I would really like to sit down and talk to someone face to face about the conversion before getting started on it though.

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody got one? Does anyone have any experience with the Nevada Pick-a-Part? There is one in Vegas and one in Henderson that seem to have some decent prices if you do the work yourself.

·
Can you say 9's
AWD Trailblazer SS
2,065 Posts
Call Chuck at FLT tell him I sent you and just have that one rebuilt.

·
low and slow
SSBLAZER
2,627 Posts
sorry im stock. have a little experience with pick a part. they never have what i need. good luck tho!

·
low and slow
SSBLAZER
2,627 Posts
ah thanks

edit: yea thats kinda far. might as well drive your ass to AZ. i forget the name of the transmission place down there

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,288 Posts
first off no need to sit down and talk face to face,its all right here on the forum. if you 2wd its easy as fuck. you need trans,th400 slip yoke, u joint, trans mount, stall converter, drop down lines to connect old trans lines to new drop down lines frm the trans and tune you done.

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AWD...Don't want to do a rebuild on the 70, I've been babying it for years and haven't even hit it hard now and its still dying on me for the second time. I figure put in the 80 and when I'm no longer broke after the 80 then build that. If I can find an 85 that'll be even better.

Do they have good prices Nick?

·
low and slow
SSBLAZER
2,627 Posts
dont know nate. if anything u should give Garth a call at Leading Edge Performance here in vegas. not sure if he works on trannys but if he doesnt he will know someone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts