Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black with black rims. People keep thinking it's me (including my boss the other day). Just wondering if you're on this site.

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
My rims are the stockers. However, they are VERY dirty and I was going quite fast today...maybe it was me..lol Only part of 465 I was on was near Castleton... :dunno:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! It wasn't today...maybe two weeks ago someone thought they saw me near Keystone/465 and then again on Wednesday by boss saw it and thought it was me until he got up next to it and realized that the brakes weren't painted. Just curious, the only SS's I ever see have stock rims around here (and most of them are silver SS's).

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just saw a black one southbound on 37 in Fishers a few hours ago. I missed the rims, could've been the same guy.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
48 Posts
That's funny because I seen an all blk ss with black rims today on 37.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
That's funny because I seen an all blk ss with black rims today on 37.
What time...6:30ish...if so, it was me...

On a side note, that was the worst traffic I have ever seen on 37. Bumper to bumper all the way to Noblesville so I cut over to Allisonville...same thing!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
48 Posts
Yeah, 6:30 ish they had the bridge blocked off on cumberland and all the traffic was detoured.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wish I'd known that, I would've went up to the 146th St exit. I can make it home from Cincinnati in 2 hour or less usually, it took me 2.5 yesterday.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds like Tom's truck. I don't recall seeing too many blue ones around, especially with 6.0 emblems.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Seems like I'm starting to see SS's everywhere now. Who did I see on I69 today in a black SS with business decals on the side? I couldn't make them out, you were going too fast!:biggrin2:

·
The Law
07 Trailblazer 3SS
310 Posts
I think I may be the culprit, I live off 116th and 69.

·
The Law
07 Trailblazer 3SS
310 Posts
Yea just joined not long ago and was cruising the Indiana section.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts