Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GTO has a built 403 with ported 243's, ported Intake, ported TB, 3400 Circle D stall, pedders suspension, stock gears and tuned by the man, LeftCoast'32, running on 275/40/17 DR.
This was the last run for my 1900, 11psi, temps outside were right at 100* and ran on my street tires and the street tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENGBNGY_fUo

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Sick! Your blower sounds :yay2:! What tires are you going to run after the 2300?

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
You need to mount a camera on yours too. Why don't you just roll around on the NT555's for your 20's then you are ready anytime, everytime!

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like fun. I need to start printing money. I want to start building in a bad way. You are motivating me sir.
You won't regret it, just do it...like Nike.

You need to mount a camera on yours too. Why don't you just roll around on the NT555's for your 20's then you are ready anytime, everytime!
I usually hook a little better than that and we were anticipating a win by me... If we would have done a higher roll I woulda pulled ahead of him no problem. once I got traction at about 70 I started reeling him in slowly, went from 2 cars back at 90 to his rear tires at 130. The TVS 2300 will installed by the weekend and we will rematch on the track next time.

That goat was practically on it's last leg when we got a hold of it. The tune was all kinds of jacked up (ran a pb of 12.38 @ 111 with a local tuner) when Joe and I got a hold of it. Joe did his thing with the tune over the past week and we pretty much ironed all the bugs out of it yesterday.

Another excellent job by Joe!!!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Nice. Two Badass vehicles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.