Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have quite a bit of ALuminum Piping left from what I bought to do my intakes. All is polished T-6061 Aluminum, .065'' Thickness, Mandrel Bent. I wont need this as I have finished my intake and I bought FAR TOO much.
Prices as Listed, Include Shipping, WIll combine shipping and take $4 per pipe off if two or more are purchased.
Hit me up.

I have the Following.
  • (1) 2' Straight Pieces $29/Ea.
  • (2) 2' 90* Angle Pieces - This is a 2 foot section with the bend in the center not sure on radius $35/Ea.
  • (1) 4" T-Bolt Clamp $5

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Willing to budge on price? I could use a straight piece but in no rush and it's about the same price on eBay.

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
Not to hijack, but have a quick question for ya.. My Wife was told by some G6 punk, that he had a stainless steel piped CAI for her car, and the pricing for that would be higher then aluminum because SS does better with heat disspersion.. That doesn't sound right to me, can you confirm?? I would think if that was the case, then there would be more SS intakes, correct?? Thank you ahead of time..

Side note.. if I had my paypal setup, I would work out a deal to scoop up the rest of your piping to make my own intake for the Wifey's G6 GT.. LOL! Sorry...

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
What's the total for everything left, shipped to 08068 in N.J.???

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Question...

Where did you get this piping? I'm looking for a 3.75" to 3" reducing 45* intake elbow. I'd pick up one of your 45* elbows but they are the wrong size for my setup.

And GLWS. Free bump.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts