Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are doing a 1900 TVS build for a customer right now in the shop and decided to do a FWI for him! This turned out pretty nice! We used

2 45* bends from Siliconeintakes.com
1 45* aluminum bend from intakehoses.com
1 4" K&N filter - can't find the part number but its the same ones we use on our other kits.
1 small K&N filter for the breather
1 4 inch MAF housing (ours pcmforless.com) Any 4" maf will work but it needs to be about 8 inches long or so.

That's it other than a new washer tank conversion, which we sell also. Guys who are wanting to do a 2 bar setup can skip the MAF and just use a piece of pipe instead.

We will be offering them with the 4" MAF and MAF sensor for $321.00 + $59 for the washer tank conversion if desired. Or, if you'd rather do a 2 bar conversion and just have a piece of pipe instead of a MAF the price is 182.00 + $59 for the washer tank conversion if desired

Attachments

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
I'm very very interested pm me have some questions

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just PM your questions to me and I'll respond.. Or post them here. Someone else might have the same question.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to guess at least 20 rwhp. The na motors pick up about 20 rwhp easy doing a intake like this.

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
440 Posts
looks bad ass i wish i had a magnacharger!

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
my main concern would you need a new tune due to the fact of the location along with the temps now being lower.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright guys! We are half way done tuning this truck.

Its a 06, TVS 1900, stock manifolds, weld in flow master muffler that is smaller than the stock I pipe!!, our fan kit, and this intake. The Maggie still has a 3.30 pulley on it like it came from magnacharger.

With just a fan kit/tune and that muffler it made 327 rwhp this Monday. After the supercharger and intake it has made 493rwhp! Both before and after runs with the trans and torque converter locked up. I'm not even leaning on this thing hard. The AFR is 11.63 and the timing is still pretty modest. No knock yet! I'm thinking if I went balls to the wall 500rwhp would be no problem at all. With a set of headers or even a catback this thing would be all over 500-510 rwhp

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Alvin, this is with the stock cam, right?

I take it there is no cam change on the immediate horizon (I say this because I would have thought the owner would have done it at the same time)?

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We will have them on our site sometime this weekend. No cam change yet. Maybe in the future. The only mods to the engine are blower, intake, and fan kit

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,797 Posts
With the additional 45 deg bend at bottom, does it clear the intercooler pump location?
also for the price is the pipes power coated black?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts