Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going back to work and head to head from a stop light with a nice 300 SRT8. He jumped a little so I jumped even with him and then it was on. He ended up about 1 & 1/2 lengths behind after 2 blocks and then was afraid to come up along side again. Guess he got his feelings hurt. :bum: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice kill....ive driven one of those and thought it was pretty damn fast.
I'm almost sure the driver of this one was pretty sure he was going to pass by me too. I was manually shifting & even got a 2nd gear scratch to add insult to injury. :muahaha: He never did try to come up again after we slowed down to normal speed. Maybe it was my decepticon badge on the back by the SS emblem.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
509 Posts
i saw one of those on Monday and he was trying to be a dick, needless to say my stock is250 went faster than him and he was all up my ass trying to race me before I blew him away...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
509 Posts
i meant 300 srt8, it had the srt8 badge on it...maybe it was imposter...who knows, it was slow though!

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
they make an SRT design on those things. but she would know the difference. her is is pretty quick.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
509 Posts
yeah im not stupid!!! it was had the srt8 badge on the right corner of the rear...and jake my is is not that fast...lol...but its fast enough for a daily driver!

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
i saw one of those on Monday and he was trying to be a dick, needless to say my stock is250 went faster than him and he was all up my ass trying to race me before I blew him away...
If you're running like that pre-mods, wait till you get some--you'll be out looking for fights....

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Ur is250 isn't beating anything with a hemi. Plain and simple unless it was driven by someone who didn't push the gas more than 1/4 throttle. If u had the is350 be a different story but the 250 is slower than snot.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
509 Posts
i dont know but it happened, like i said could have been a knock off, how many knockoff tbss's are there out there? or like i said it could have been the driver...fuck if i know and the is250 isnt that slow...and it will be full of mods soon :)..lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
509 Posts
ive seen ss's run slower than 15.59 time above...lol and by any means who gives a shit i know what I saw and what happened!

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I didn't say you didn't win the race with the srt. I just posted up the two times for everyone viewing this thread to see what the two cars in question typically run. Who knows he could have been towing a boat:dunno: Congrats on the win

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
No the is250 is horribly slow. My friend had one as a rental while his is350 was being repaired it is 1000x slower than his 350 and that's only a mid 13car. U raced someone who gave prolly no more than 1/4 throttle and it was prolly just a 5.7 with the srt design badge, which looks similar to the srt8 badge from far away.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD 3SS
8,588 Posts
IS250 is pretty slow...maybe you got the stripped down no seat or interior version. Or, maybe the 300 was loaded with four 250 Lb guys and fake badges. Did it have the Brembo's...that's usually the giveaway.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts