Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddies shop is finishing up my truck and everything this weekend. Should be done with the custom 3" out the back today. Was going to pick it up this weekend but we got a part we need in route first.

Anyway I asked him if he is intersted in building more of these possibly. Is there any interest? Not doing this to get rich, and its stainless. He builds turbo kits quite a bit including the one on his wifes new Mustang. Mine is going to be duals off the kooks y through a magnaflow then dual exit through the tbm valance. Looking like thats what we might do.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
I'd like to see 2 seperate pipes with high flow cats to connect Kooks headers to the 12599 magnaflow muffler. I think there is a few here with dual catback systems that would like duals off the headers to the muffler. :dunno:

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea its not gonna be cheap probably over 1000 by the looks of it. Might be next week when we get it figured out had a few other things he worked today so was not able to knock that all down for me.

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry guys its looking to be too much of a PITA and I want my truck back. Its pretty much done, will be getting it next weekend. Will keep everyone posted. On a positive note with the largest pulley we are making 8lbs. More tuning this week, then next weekend I will post more details.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts