Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is being put to good work.

That's not stainless steel....it's fucking white gold. 1600hp White Gold Mercedes. 1/4 mile in less than 7 seconds.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
3.40 here! In FL

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Wait a sec look at all the sheiks* who are about to be broker than a joker!

·
Registered
TBSS
271 Posts
I filled up today at $3.45 a gallon for 93 octane, It cost me $71. :fist:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Rumor has it that the car is not white gold:dunno: There is some company that "foils" cars with sheets of aluminum and polishes them so they look like chrome. Still a crazy looking car:cheers1:

·
"whitey"
1,211 Posts
Somebody should make one of those "Sheiks" use that white gold Merc as a butt plug ^69 $90 a barrel oil is just pure BS Just ask yourself, why don't they chip in to support our military, they sure do enjoy their security while in the background undermining our efforts :wtf:

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
$50 got me 13 gallons this morning---:wtf:....

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,012 Posts
Somebody should make one of those "Sheiks" use that white gold Merc as a butt plug ^69 $90 a barrel oil is just pure BS Just ask yourself, why don't they chip in to support our military, they sure do enjoy their security while in the background undermining our efforts :wtf:
You forgot Obama!!:doh::fist:

·
Registered
2008 SilverStone 2WD
503 Posts
$3.189 for 91 octane here. My DD is a Colorado pickup, though, so I pay $2.989 for 86 octane.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The car is not white gold. I just copied and pasted to see how fast you guys on here would call bullshit. BTW, no way the fucking thing is doing 6.89 with that setup.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
165 Posts
yeah it would weigh a ton (or 10) if that were gold. even 1600hp would not move that much weight that quickly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts