Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have had an 06 White TBSS for a month or so now and just took some pics today after cleaning it up a little. I love um so much I had to get a 2nd one. My oldest Grandson, Gavin claims the White one because it has a Pioneer DVD player and he loves it. Hope the pics load.:bum:

Attachments

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
BTW it is obviously lowered, has tinted windows all the way around, Pioneer DVD player w/amps, AeroForce gauges with dual Pillar Pod, Custom Gauge Cluster w/ painted Bezel, Custom Duals, Smooth Rear Valence, Efans, and CAI. Nothing done to motor or Tranny Yet, has 50k miles on it and looks and runs great! We love it and get lots of good comments. It is a good addition to our family. Don't have a Nickname for it yet, so maybe you guys want to throw out some possibilities? Damn almost forgot the Scott's Hood! Was going to put it on my Red one but it looks too good on the White one. What do you guys think?

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks man but I think it is just the way it is sitting in the driveway. Also one of the tires is a little low so that makes a difference too.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS AWD
1,414 Posts
Hmm.. Pale Rider

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks folks for the comments! I love both mine and love the Nicknames ya'll sent. Now all I have to do is choose one. Especially like Pale Rider since it is White and I love Clint Eastwood. Also I think I will keep the Scott's hood on the White one and get something else for the Red one. It looks too damn good to take it off.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.