Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 07
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how I can get ahold of Brandon? I'm looking to get some work done and can't seem to get in touch with him. I emailed him, sent him a PM and called the shop number and left a message and haven't heard back. Maybe he's on vacation?

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Dave,

Where have you emailed us? We do not have any record of a Dave emailing us in the last 3 months.

Also, I do not have any PM's from you.

Third, as of the last hour every voicemail that had a number within it has been returned. We do get a ton of voicemail's from customers that do not leave a number and that makes it impossible for us to call you back.

Email me directly at [email protected] and we can get you taken care of. Trying to help ya out here, just dont have any records from your screenname or emails

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 07
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I checked and I emailed you on Friday June 17th at 1:59pm at the email address you just provided. I called you yesterday at (847) 815-8791 and left my number at the beginning and end of the voicemail I left. Not sure whats going on but I'll send you an email right now. Thanks for the quick response.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Leave watermelon put by your doorstep and he will appear.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
How about BBQ pig, tequila, Cole slaw, Jäger, beer, watermelon and some jäger? Come to the my birthday party and I'll have all there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts