986 Posts
Yup. There she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
986 Posts
how does it drive and what size tires?
The bigger, heavier wheels rob a lot of power from the motor. The low side wall tires make it a ruff ride also. As soon as it’s time for new tires, I will be looking into something with more side wall. These tires are 275/30/24. I also would suggest some kind of big brake kit. I went with Baer.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
986 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
6 Posts
Lol. That actually looks pretty good. Have any problems with rubbing anywhere?

Thanks,

I had to do a lot of rolling and cutting up front and the rear I adjust the bags depending on road conditions. The roads are pretty smooth in south Florida

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
6 Posts
You
I wanted to go 26's what mods did you have to do?
have to see where your wheel sits inside the wheel well. If you don’t have any fabrication skills it can get very expensive trying to fit the wheels up in there. Try to find a 26x9 with the correct backspacing will help a bunch...

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
986 Posts
That's nice, did you lower it, whats your measurments?
31.5”rear. 31”front. KW coilovers in front with KW shocks in rear with 31.5” rear spring conversion.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
986 Posts
Thanks,

I had to do a lot of rolling and cutting up front and the rear I adjust the bags depending on road conditions. The roads are pretty smooth in south Florida
Yeah. Roads here in so cal all suck balls. I grew up in Delray Beach FL. I miss the smooth newer roads. A lot better for lowered vehicles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts