Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Talked to the guys at factory reproductions today and we have been using the delinte or duruns tires for a while now and worked out a better deal for us. I've been selling them for a while now and people seem to like them a lot plus they are cheaper.

Right now if you did a chrome 22x9 package with 265 40 22 hankooks and sensors its $2647 shipped. If you wanted to save money I can do the delinte or duruns for $2400 shipped saving almost $250 dollars.

ON ebay if you did a painted 22x9 package with 265 40 22 hankooks and sensors its $2287 shipped. If you wanted to save money I can do the delinte or duruns for $2085 shipped saving over $200 dollars.

anything else just shoot me a message here or email me at [email protected]

Reactions: TBTB

·
415Muscle
07 TBSS 2WD
562 Posts
hmmm 22x9 black reps...hmmmmm

waiting on tax returns....oh, and wifey approval lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
SO 22's painted black with the cheaper tires and no sensors were looking around 1700?

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
without sensors you will always have the service tpms light flashing on the dash. If your ok with that then it would be 1785 with no sensors.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
401 Posts
Couldn't the light be disabled or turned off through a tune?

Like Alvin has the CEL light off for the CASE relearn with his tunes.:dunno:

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stock ones work with it but in that case just buy the wheels. With tire/wheel packages the sensors are installed so you dont need to take yours apart and thenew ones apart install and remount/balance

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
man ohh man... i want 22 reps :fist:

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
18 Posts
So is 265 40 22 the best tire size to run with? And also when running these wheels do you notice a big loss in power???

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
Tony do u have the pic of Ur silver truck with the 20 s up front n 22 in the back. I'm looking to do a similar set up to that

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So is 265 40 22 the best tire size to run with? And also when running these wheels do you notice a big loss in power???
265 40 22 is only 2 pounds more per wheel/tire combo honestly cant notice ie.

Tony do u have the pic of Ur silver truck with the 20 s up front n 22 in the back. I'm looking to do a similar set up to that
its on their ebay adds. Looks horrible

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
265 40 22. i have the package in our store section.

·
Registered
2006 White AWD
912 Posts
If anyone is interested in a stock set of 20s maybe to powder coat or for a winter set, hit me up. I'm in NY. I'm looking to pick up a set of the 22s from Tony.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts