·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
:rofl: e85 is cheap you're good

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
If I can get the tuners to cooperate, I'll be there with the TBSS with a FOR SALE sign on it and some parts I have too. I'll even bring the title if someone wants to bring cash with them.

I know I have a procharger cam, rear mount meth tank, couple sets of plug wires, set of ignition coils and no telling what else I can find in the garage.

·
Killerwaxx KY
2006 TBSS AWD
109 Posts
If I can get the tuners to cooperate, I'll be there with the TBSS with a FOR SALE sign on it and some parts I have too. I'll even bring the title if someone wants to bring cash with them.

I know I have a procharger cam, rear mount meth tank, couple sets of plug wires, set of ignition coils and no telling what else I can find in the garage.

Specs on the Procharger cam and price?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
I'll have to look up the specs and let you know. LT1z spec'ed it for me when I had the D1 procharger on my tbss. I sold it and went to a turbo setup. It's only got around 8k street miles on it. I'll see if I can find the specs.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts
Selling a almost new set of m&h skinnies. 28/4.5/17. Have 100 miles and a track pass on them. Bought them off a member and have never even mounted them. $200 nats special. List for over $400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
132 Posts
Ford 8 inch Trac-Lok

Anybody happen to have a Ford 8 inch traction lock differential? Either a diff, complete 3rd member or just the posi unit it's self? I'll be in Bowling Green Friday and Saturday.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts