Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Chicagoland guys, just posting to let you know I'm here for all you in regards to any PAINT CORRECTION or DETAILING! I am also very experienced doing wet-sanding along with headlight restoration. Prices are as follows:

Stage 1 Exterior - wash, claybar, wash, plastics and tires dressed and protected, polish and premium sealant applied. $120

Stage 2 Exterior - wash, claybar, wash, plastics and tires dressed and protected, Hybrid compound/polish, polish and premium sealant applied $140

Stage 3 Exterior - wash, claybar, wash, plastics and tires dressed and protected, compound, hybrid compound/polish, polish and premium paint sealant applied $180

Stage 4 Exterior - wash, claybar, wash, plastics and tires dressed and protected, compound, hybrid compound/polish, polish, ultrafine polish, premium paint sealant applied $200

Ceramic Paint coatings can be added in place of the sealant for Stage 4 only. I charge my cost for the product plus $60-$80 for labor.

Full details are offered as well but price will depend on the vehicles interior condition.

Any questions please dont hesitate to call me 847-809-6072

Thanks guys and look forward to taking care of your vehicles as always! Bob Wessel

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Your prices are very good for the work. I do my own paint correction but am always learning new things. You have pictures of your work? Might help guys in your area. Good luck with it. I wish I could start doing it on the side.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your prices are very good for the work. I do my own paint correction but am always learning new things. You have pictures of your work? Might help guys in your area. Good luck with it. I wish I could start doing it on the side.
Thank you, I'm not out to make a killing off anyone but I'm super OCD about my work and customers always get more than they pay for.

A couple of my previous TBSSowners customers have posted pics here in my RAW Details vendor section. A link to my Facebook page is in my signature below as well.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,884 Posts
Wish you were closer

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,595 Posts
Bob does good work. I had him do my TBSS when I lived in the Chicago area a few years ago. Great job.

Reactions: Wessel

·
Registered
2006 TBSS AWD
137 Posts
Bob Wessel is the guy to go to locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wessel

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi I am interested in getting my ss detailed I have some scuff marks and need some touch up
absolutely, I can get that done. Please call or text me and we can get that TBSS looking great again. 847-809-6072

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts