Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
661 - 680 of 697 Posts

· Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
5,594 Posts
Know one for sale ;)

Thank you again for putting this on Tony. Had a great time as always. Looking for to next year already.

Was able to sneak in a quick photo shoot in too.
Passed you on the way back, looks better on the ground than the trailer :coolthumb:

She sounds damn good:cheers1:

· Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
1,033 Posts
Maybe next year I won't do donuts at 3 am. Apparently a mile away from the hotel it still echos off the building lol
I heard this from the hotel while laying in bed. And I was across the highway at the Microtel lol.
Truck sounds good man. Even @ 3am and a mile away.

· Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,428 Posts
Hahaha no fucks given! Lol

· "******"
1,214 Posts
Tony, Again Thanks for keeping this going
This was my 2nd time, You guys are incredible, my side still hurts from all the laughter and the smile in my face is still there

Nice to meet you in person Kevin and Sean

Hope to talk the wifey into next year too

· SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,247 Posts

· SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,247 Posts
Do you not have a facebook? Make one just to join the tbss nationals page lol
Nope, I hate Facebook & will never join :2cents: :cheers1: I'll just have to go to Nats & take my own pics :rofl:

· Super Moderator
06 TrailblazerSS 2wd
3,496 Posts
Nope, I hate Facebook & will never join :2cents: :cheers1: I'll just have to go to Nats & take my own pics :rofl:
Lol thats one way to do it. Maybe chris, howard and dave will share there pictures here. My wife did a photoshoot of them and they turned out great. And there are several pictures of my 4 year old beating up howard and chris haha. If it was easier to post here i would share them but its a pain to upload to photobook then copy to here

· SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,247 Posts
Lol thats one way to do it. Maybe chris, howard and dave will share there pictures here. My wife did a photoshoot of them and they turned out great. And there are several pictures of my 4 year old beating up howard and chris haha. If it was easier to post here i would share them but its a pain to upload to photobook then copy to here
It's all good bro! Not your fault I wasn't there and don't have Facebook :coolthumb: Do really wanna see your 4 yr old kicking some ass now though :popcorn3:

· Super Moderator
06 TrailblazerSS 2wd
3,496 Posts
Ok here are a few ill share here.

The junk tony beat on all day lol

My son beating up chris and howard

Then he suckered rodney into giving him a ride on the 4-wheeler

One of the many pictures on the cruise to the dam

My junk was not running so i made a pass in my truck 14.5 lol

Dave and rex

Howard

Chris

And a couple from the photoshoot at the end of the day

661 - 680 of 697 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.