Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IM seeing whose down for Sema. Due to the killer time time we had last year i got a 2 bedroom suite with fountain view at the bellagio. We had 10 people last year and more than enough space plus like 5 bathrooms so you can shit in peace lol. If you want to stay in our rooms its $150 a night per person. If you never have been to the Bellagio and had a penthouse suite with fountain view it'd deff. Worth seeing

With this room we get
Limo to picks us up at airport with this room and drops us off back at airport. 10am Thursday they pick us up at airport and takes us at 6pm back on Saturday to the airport so can roll with us.

Also EXECUTIVE LOUNGE!! Free wine/cookies/we get passes to pass up taxi lines at hotel also

Me
chase
keith
Dan and his buddy
Rjackso3
Anthony plus 4
Thewrx

THURSDAY NIGHT DINNER. BELLAGIO BUFFET!!! Please contact me for passes if you are not in our room. Due to having a penthouse suite they give me passes to cut into the front of the line. Last year there were over 200 people waiting..... and we were like "we vip" lol

FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER??? every year at the end of our trip we all hook up for food. Im planning to get a table at

Fogo de Chão

friday night like 730 pm??

what do you think?

Reactions: dfwwiz

·
Jedi Knight
Saab 9-7x Aero
510 Posts
Oh man, I might be tempted. I've wanted to go for a long time. Just not sure if I'll have the time off to go yet or not.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nov 5-7

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I'm going out the 2nd or 3rd

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS RWD
1,795 Posts
I think I'm gonna have to try and get in on this one. I want a dyno lol

Reactions: dmaxvaz

·
Can you say 9's
AWD Trailblazer SS
2,065 Posts
I'm going but with my Wife I'm booked at another hotel. Be nice to see you guys there.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I guess If you guys will have my stupid ass....Im in as well. I loved SEMA Last year.
Oh boy did u ever!!! :rofl:
This year no pictures to be taken......lol

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Bahahaha... Right....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
I think I'm in.. Just got in from Vegas tonight.. Definitely want to go back.. And the night club at the BELLAGIO is bad ass!!

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I can't wait!! I'm in Vegas tonight...

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Only 3 months early lol

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok seeing whose down to stay in room. I can can cancel room 2 if we inly have few people. It's 150 a night on the room

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I think we have the same crew going. The more the better. Fogo de Chou FTW

1 - 20 of 110 Posts