Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,043 Posts
From Kyle: Hose order is in, all outstanding orders will be shipped by Tuesday, we should have every hose currently in stock in at least black, but most in blue and red as well. Pricing on site hasn't changed but will be changed the first of next week. Any orders placed for Tbss hoses as of now will be invoiced for difference of cost to reflect new pricing until we get the system changed hopefully first thing next week. Hoses should not take nearly as long to get in the future as we try to stock in anticipation of typical ordering volume we see.

I placed an order on 3-9-15 and have not received any notification regarding shipment of the hoses nor a response to a pm I sent to Jake over a month ago....keeping customers in limbo for almost 2 months is bad business practice. Who is in charge of DP hoses that can actually provide answers to my order status?

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS RWD
1,795 Posts
I placed an order on 3-9-15 and have not received any notification regarding shipment of the hoses nor a response to a pm I sent to Jake over a month ago....keeping customers in limbo for almost 2 months is bad business practice. Who is in charge of DP hoses that can actually provide answers to my order status?
I believe it's Kyle aka ForceFed. I thought they were taking over that business though I could be wrong. I would send an email to [email protected] . I just sent them one regarding my order from mid February that still hasn't been shipped....

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I have posted that orders were held up from manufacturing, how long to expect, and every other update I've been given to pass along. If you need more info than that, feel free to email the address Mike posted or PM Rodney GM or DIE. Some orders were shipped last week, some were posted to ship today. Kyle and Rodney were at Nats this weekend so obviously nothing went out. If things are being handled differently than they were before it's because things are different now. It's out of my hands. I'm sorry if you feel less than taken care of, I'm doing all I can.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
I have posted that orders were held up from manufacturing, how long to expect, and every other update I've been given to pass along. If you need more info than that, feel free to email the address Mike posted or PM Rodney GM or DIE. Some orders were shipped last week, some were posted to ship today. Kyle and Rodney were at Nats this weekend so obviously nothing went out. If things are being handled differently than they were before it's because things are different now. It's out of my hands. I'm sorry if you feel less than taken care of, I'm doing all I can.

I'll say that when I got mine last year they were not in stock when I placed the order, but I was always kept up to date on the status and ETA. When they shipped I got a direct PM and shipping confirmation. If the service is not being kept at that level it's a damn shame. I don't care if somebody is the dealer for 20 companies. If people aren't treated well they won't come back. And they'll tell everybody they know to do the same. This is a small community. Word travels fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SSFOS

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Thanks Keith. :cheers1:

I was just told by Rodney that 100% of orders placed are being shipped today and tomorrow. If they are being shipped the same way I shipped them, and I don't know that, they should be arriving to you in 2-3 days, anywhere in CONUS.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,043 Posts
Jake you are the only one communicating about DP Hoses, and its only in this thread from what I have seen. I understand things are different from your post but if you are not in charge of DP Hoses and Kyle and Rodney are in charge of the website, order processing and shipping, communication is definitely lacking as you can see by above posts.

Just wanted to see who to address it to as in previous posts dp hoses was supposed to be sold to Kyle/Rodney but then there was a post from Jake indicating that no sale occurred, Regardless I will email dp hoses.

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I am simply trying to help them and the community out as best I can. Frank and I did our best when we started it and only want to see that continue.

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Jake you are the only one communicating about DP Hoses, and its only in this thread from what I have seen. I understand things are different from your post but if you are not in charge of DP Hoses and Kyle and Rodney are in charge of the website, order processing and shipping, communication is definitely lacking as you can see by above posts.

Just wanted to see who to address it to as in previous posts dp hoses was supposed to be sold to Kyle/Rodney but then there was a post from Jake indicating that no sale occurred, Regardless I will email dp hoses.

Shoot me your name and email address so DPH can assure you're properly taken care of. Thanks

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS/SSS
1,562 Posts
Hey guys Jake has been the face and rep of DP and doing a great job. The contracted mfg in the United Kingdom has fell short on communications and is full 8 weeks past a normal 6 week production window. They have promised better communication and I have committed to ordering more stock as sales have gone up significantly. I think we have all orders fulfilled and you should be seeing them arrive over next few days. If any one needs to contact me I am available to text or call @ 8703187233. Thanks for you patience and support!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
517 Posts
My hoses arrived this weekend!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
233 Posts
Hoses cam in for me as well about 2 weeks ago. Perfect timing for my build! Thanks guys!!

Reactions: GM OR DIE
41 - 51 of 51 Posts