Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody looking for a small truck? Had this one in the garage a month ago, def not LS power but the fit/finish was crazy good. Z71 is top of the line and that's what we had, let me know if you think this truck would be good for you or not.... Thanks for reading/watching!
2015 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 - Hoagies Garage

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Pics with screen name or the mods will delete.

Reactions: aerojt

·
Just a noob
TrailblazerSS
6,206 Posts
Pics with screen name or the mods will delete.
Walter your retarded! Lol he does reviews!! He isn't selling the truck.

Also I'm pretty sure u don't need a screen name and date for a car sell. As the person would know if the car is real. It's not a part u can ship fed ex

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
73 Posts
That was a great review, sounded like you were honest about the good and bad points.
I liked your comment about not needing a full size and always looking for a good ZR2!

I have a ZR2 Blazer and a 4-door ZR2 right now and I am looking into replacing them sometime with a Z-71 Colorado.

·
Just a noob
TrailblazerSS
6,206 Posts
That was a great review, sounded like you were honest about the good and bad points.
I liked your comment about not needing a full size and always looking for a good ZR2!

I have a ZR2 Blazer and a 4-door ZR2 right now and I am looking into replacing them sometime with a Z-71 Colorado.
This is not a great detailed review, as it seems to be the worst for sale thread....

·
Jedi Knight
Saab 9-7x Aero
510 Posts
After the S-10 their Colorado first version sucked! Interior was shit! Engines sucked! Seats were the worst I ever sat in, I'd rather sit in a humvee seat for 10 hours than those seats.
This new crew cab, looks like a Nissan Navaro! The weird swoop line between the bed an cab looks stupid! Ruins the truck look! The extended cab looks way better than the crew cab! Yet again they screwed up the look of the interior! Looks cheap an stupid!
I'd much rather have an old S-10 ZR2 any day!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is not a great detailed review, as it seems to be the worst for sale thread....

The truck is not for sale, I had it to road test for the week a month ago. Most of my details and info are in the video, embedded on the site. Hope you enjoy!

-JT

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
I checked one of these out a while ago. After owning a 90 and 95 s10 this thing was pure luxury lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts