Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so my truck needs a new tranny and i would like to swap it myself but i am finding limited info on the actual procedure to remove and reinstall a 4l70e in one of these trucks

i can purchase the service manuals online (rather expensive) and my question is, will these manuals have the exact procedures to do this?? i don’t want to spend $400 and it not show me what i need to see

from what i’ve read these manuals are worth the money for just working on the truck in general but i just wanted to know if anybody knew if it specifically had a section detailing the removal of the transmission

·
Registered
9 Posts
Where did you order your manuals from? I’ve been looking on eBay and haven’t seen the factory service manuals in a while.

Do the manuals you have include the harness pin outs? As in, a picture of all the harnesses, and a numbered table with description which identifies each pin? I’d love to have that for my 2008 TBSS.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do the manuals you have include the harness pin outs? As in, a picture of all the harnesses, and a numbered table with description which identifies each pin?
ok so havent gotten the chance to grabbthe manuals yet but there are a couple of complete manuals (the 3 book series tranny, engine and body) on ebay now and from what i understand the books are very detailed with everything so that harness pin layout is probably in the books somewhere

1 - 5 of 5 Posts