Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hoonigan
07 3SS AWD
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my old man has decided he wants to move back to something with 2 doors now that my youngest sister has graduated high school and is headed to college and he has no more kids at home anymore. So he is going back to a TJ and going to put the 6.4 Hemi into that instead of this. I told him I would list it for him online so here it is.

2008 Jeep JK Rubicon 4 door 10,000 miles v-6 soft top 6spd manual transmission, air,cruise,heated seats and satellite radio. Avenger supercharger, Teraflex Elite LCG 6" long arm kit,custom drive shafts front and rear, Teraflex 241-OR 2 low kit, JK rock guard outback rear bumper, jk rock guard outback spare tire carrier Nemesis : notorious front and rear flares, titan tub armor canyon lands sliders, prototype front bumper with removable wings, Warn 9.5ti thermometric winch, winch rope, Superior 5:13 gears front and rear with Superior axles, polished allied Rockathon wheels, 40x13.50r17 Kevlar MTR's, Pro-rock 44 front end, heavy duty tie rod, PSC ram assist, Off Road Evolution shock skids, rock hard skid plates for: gas tank, engine, t-case, evap-canister, Currie anti-rock kit with aluminum arms (rear) most of these upgrades have less than 2k miles on them it has been to Moab 3 times and worked perfectly! There are a lot of little things I probably left out but I think this is the bulk of it. $45,000 Thank you for looking

Here is a link to Photobucket with a ton more pictures
Pictures by Schaefer12X - Photobucket

1 - 3 of 3 Posts