Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Truck its a Chevy
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its sad that it has come to this, but i think i need to let her go. I have spent countless hours and dollars on this truck and enjoyed every minute of it!

The truck has been a daily driver for me over the past year and a half. I bought the truck with 39k on it and it currently sits at 69k and is a 2007 model. The motor had 34,xxx when I put it in. The motor now has 10k more on it. The 4l80 with transgo hd2 had 38k on it and now it has another 5k on it. I will sell the truck with or without the turbo, depending on how the buyer wants it!

The truck has been well maintaned and cared for. The only thing i had left to do is the interior. It is a lt3 with heat and memory seats and factory NAV.

Let me know if you have any questions or want more of the build info just pm me, and my asking price as is.....18,000 but the 22" wheels are gone and I have a set of Denali wheels i will throw in but they need to be powdercoated! for the right offer I will take care of this for the buyer!

Build Thread:http://performancetrucks.net/forums/...hlight=lownslo

List of mods:
Lq4 6.0 with zo6 cam and ls6 springs
4l80 trans with transgo hd2 shift kit
Custom long bars
KBracing performace turbo kit.
3" pipe with innercooler
3.5" downpipe
4" stainless magnaflow Stainless Mandrel desiel exhaust
Tial 38mm wastegate
Tial type 50mm bov

Suspension:
Mcgaughy's Spindles
Djm Shackle and hanger
Drop carrier bearing and shimed axle for pinion angle

Interior:
Factory Nav, XM
Bose
Heat, leather, memory seats
aux ipod jack
Gauges: boost, trans and innovate lc1 wideband

Exterior:
Custom Paint by GM body shop
All colors are factory, Victory Red, Spirial Grey Metallic/ Silver Birch Metallic
Shaved tail gate
Painted front and rear bumpers
Color matched handles and bowtie and Mirror caps

there are more and i will add them as i can! Thanks

·
Registered
Truck its a Chevy
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes never been wrecked or damaged, car fax is clear, I still owe on the truck but could walk the title through for the new owner and have it mailed to you!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
247 Posts
Guys this is a CLEAN Truck! Ive seen this truck take down some fast shit over a couple years. Truck was looking good at CTC last week!

·
Registered
Truck its a Chevy
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, Bump TTT for today! This is a great daily driver.........needs nothing but some gas and a driver to be ready!!!!! Heck ill even throw in the first tank of gas!

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
Wow! That's a hell of a ride, man. Sucks you have to get rid of it.

What was the fastest, if ever, it ran at the track?

·
Registered
Truck its a Chevy
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
idk What will be next, haven't given it a ton of thought, the wife and I are discussing a child so we will see! Its been to the track a few times and by few I mean 4 in the 2+ years I have owned it. Litterally made about 8 total passes, My max is 3 per visit to the track depending on the crowd. It went a [email protected], but since then I have changed a few things and its quite a bit faster, just haven't had it back on the track!
Thanks for the interest, Make me an offer I just might surprise you!!!!!!

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
Why don't you get a new avalanche? It will be big enough for family and you could also have fun in it ;-)

·
Registered
Truck its a Chevy
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i don't need a family ride, I got one of those already! I need something faster...... I'm feeling 10's for the next ride if someone would by my truck I could get started!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
what an awesome deal! good luck with the sale Chris. It shouldn't last long! :cheers1:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts