Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 TBSS 2WD 3 silver. No mods all original and maintained by GMC. New tires, battery, and leveling switch/indicators in 2019. 54,277 miles. Paint on the front bumper passenger side is cracked, see pic. I backed into it in my driveway. The RF tire sensor sometimes states in needs service. If it sits for a couple of days, sometimes more, the rear with lower until the engine is started. Never raced and mainly garage kept. Not sure of a reasonable asking price. Any questions call or text 228-263-2630.

·
Registered
54 Posts
FWIW, my 09 I bought at the end of last year with similar miles. Mine is AWD but doesn't have the headrest screens. I got what I considered an awesome deal on it, and paid like 23k. The supply of cars wasn't as tight then as it is now though.

I think I would ask 30k. Not many low mile examples left, and not much for sale in general. 30k won't buy you a better vehicle... Honestly I might even ask more than that... The market is insanely tight right now.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasn't sure what I should ask but I'm not expecting anything over 20 since it's original with no modifications. I don't drive it much since I have two other vehicles that are more practical and get better fuel economy. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I mean... It's a low mile, clean, unmolested vehicle... That would add value... IMO, don't even listen to offers less than 25k. There simply is no inventory out there...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
143 Posts
I would start at $25K. It says you’re serious, and it is also a great example of a stock vehicle.

Modifications hardly ever add value, especially once they are abused.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts