1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 trailblazer SS

For the WTB TBSS folks:

This is a rare find! A well built sleeper. People will look around trying to find out where that amazing rumble is coming from, never expecting that it's coming from this little 4 door SUV! The stock motor was not enough! So it got pulled and BUILT, as all motors should! Now it's 402 cubic inches of fury waiting to be unleashed on an unsuspecting camaro or mustang! If you want a commuter car or a cookie cutter "me too" ride move on! This beast wagon is not for you! Is it fast? You bet you're ass! And you can take three friends along to prove it! If you have to ask about what kind of gas mileage it gets, don't even waste your breath! Dinosaurs died just so this beast could idle at stop lights!
The break down: Kooks long tube stainless 1 7/8" headers, stainless works 3" YPipe with high flow cats, stainless works flow thru muffler, in bumper CAI, custom cam, ported & polished heads, big injectors, Taylor race wires, dyno tuned by RPM, 402" stroked LS2 all aluminum motor(same as a vette, just built man style!), E fans, tinted windows, NAV, DVD, leather, heated power seats, interior is very clean, lowered slightly. This beast commands attention, I have yet to drive it anywhere and not been asked about it. You will not find another around!
No joy rides, I can not be held responsible for what happens if we take it for a drive so it has to be serious! To the guys,Women will throw themselves at you when you drive this monster, and there is plenty of room for multiple ladies inside! To the ladies, if you get this for yourself not a man alive will be able to question your prowess, if you already have a man this will spice things up, but I will not be responsible for any unexpected pregnancies due to the machismo of the TBSS! This is the perfect Grocery getter or soccer mom ride. But honestly, what better way to prove that you are a true patriot than racing this testosterone fueled American chariot thru the streets?

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ad is still active on CL.

·
The Realest
TrailblazerSS
434 Posts
i want to see a picture of this well built sleeper lol

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts
I already have one but now I want this one too lol

·
Registered
391 Posts
My buddy just got the loan today for this truck. I went and looked at it last week for him. He sold his 08 EvoX for it.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My buddy just got the loan today for this truck. I went and looked at it last week for him. He sold his 08 EvoX for it.
Cool. Get him to join the forum and post up some pics for us!

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then talk him to bringing it to the SE TBSS meet at Darlington on Oct 3rd.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS/65 C10
42 Posts
Have the ladies started forming a line yet?

·
Registered
391 Posts
If I still have the truck here in NC and he does not mind me going down, I might come down and make a day trip. Maybe he can even fly down that weekend and drive home then with it.

Reactions: KA47

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So how does the truck run?

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@Razz - How does the truck run? Pics?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey, Sorry should have it this week. It took longer than expected to sell his EVO. We had it sold and the buyer backed out on us. Should be going to a new home on Wednesday. Fingers crossed we will have it by next Monday. I will keep you posted with pics when it happens.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still interested in hearing about this truck. The bitches are waiting !:biggrin2:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Should have it at my house sometime next week when i get back from my trip home to Ohio. Will update soon. Hopefully the Evo goes to its new owner wednesday. Never expected it would take almost 3 months to sell a mildly modded Low miles Evo X.

Reactions: Spivitz

·
Registered
391 Posts
Well, just an update, it was delivered 2 days ago!

·
Registered
391 Posts
and....to answer, YES IT IS FAST.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@ Macsgrocerygetr

Update?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts