Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 LSA TBSS for sale

Time to sell a TBSS I had Interest in building and now I dont have time for it. Owned for about 10 months now, 6 months of it's time was at the dyno shop getting work done. I don’t get to enjoy this thing at all due to my work and always busy. Spent way more than I should’ve and just wanna get out of it to something different. Have a few parts lying around for it too. Would be interested in a nice roller tbss plus boot.

2007 TBSS 3SS RWD with every option except the rear DVD. Trans was put in at 120,000 miles. BRAND NEW GM performance (L96) 0 mile motor was put in at 126,500 miles. After it dropped a valve in the old motor.
Current mileage is 128,xxx
-Have the build receipt from the first engine build (12k) done by RPM motor sports in NC. And the current engine (6.5k) done by CBI streetcars in MO
-Dyno tuned by High Velocity in TN
-Cam is custom grind from RPM it's .63X over 63X at 114+3 LSA.
-complete LSA blower setup fresh rebuilt blower, solid isolator, 2.5 pulley top 7 bottom, reinforced and milled ZL1 lid, stainless steel size 12AN fittings with Billet manifold and hoses through out for the intercooler system uses a Bosch pump and huge heat exchange mounted behind front grill to keep IAT’s down.
-Uses an Olson custom works bracket kit, have two 7 inch pusher fans to mount on the intercooler to help out even more.
-Exhaust is Kooks headers none catted Y pipe to Corsa pipes
-Has dual electric fans
-trans cooler
-PCM OF NC oil pickup tube
-cold air intake that was fabbed up to fit right behind the headlight w/ k&n filter
-AEM wideband
-dual aeroforce gauges
-Transmission is an RPM level 10 4L70e
-triple disc 3200 Circle D converter
-Fuel injector connection 850cc
-3 bar map sensor
-ebc drilled and slotted rotors
-ebc yellow stuff pads
-AE front lip wrapped in carbon fiber
-complete 30.5 suspension kit from NorCalSS Sitting at 29.5 front and 30.5 rear.
-helper bags in the rear
-LED headlights. Taillights. Interior lights
-Has double din touchscreen stereo with full Memphis audio speakers throughout and a Rockford fosgate P2 12 in the back
-Rear view camera
-5% tint all around 35% on windshield
-ceramic coating by ceramicpro March 2018
-Have two sets of headlights one set is tinted the other isn't
-Carbon fiber antenna, carbon fiber badges, bow ties all over, Carbon fiber 3rd brake light vinyl that says “boosted”, carbon fiber reflectors
-Smoked taillights
-Still has the tow hitch receiver
- Just Added the following In the past few months

*All new fuel system for E85 with flex fuel sensor, which includes dual pump setup in basket with dual -10 Feed Line with AN fittings, Fore LSA fuel rails, fuel pressure regulator, etc. This fuel system was built to handle 1200 hp on E85
*Ice Tank custom made to fit the engine compartment for ice and water for the lsa supercharger
*LSA valve covers
*extended wiring harness to run behind the lsa charger
*fresh oil change with VR1 20w50

*Dyno tuned at 570hp at 8 psi, needs overdrive 8 rib setup to make more, spend $1300 on a innovators west overdrive kit and a 2.38 griptec pulley with a retune and make 700hp easy.

Recent invoice (past 2 weeks) for parts added and tuning was $9500 from High Velocity Motorsports in TN

Drag pack
CCW T1000
20x11 rear 20x10 front
Rear tires : 305/35/20
Front tires : 275/40/20

Winter wheels
Stock 20x8 gloss black
Front tires : 255/50/20
Rear tires : 285/50/20

Summer wheels
Verde V22 Duo
20x9.5 gloss black
Front tires : 275/45/20
Rear tires : 295/40/20

PAID 23K 10 MONTHS AGO SPENT $9500 ON RECENT MODS. DO THE MATH OF WHAT I HAVE IN IT.

TAKING A HUGE LOSS ASKING 24K OBO, Title in hand

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts