Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 Imperial blue CA plate no. 5WML538 3SS AWD was stolen from out residence last night near rocky ridge and cirby way in Roseville California, no it wasnt towed there is no reason it would have been towed. Ive attached pics with all the aesthetic mods shown. Reward if you give info that leads to arrest or finding the car.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sorry to hear it. Why does it seem all that get stolen are in CA? I know someone there who has theirs stolen 3 times now, recovered due to GPS each time IIRC.

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear it. Why does it seem all that get stolen are in CA? I know someone there who has theirs stolen 3 times now, recovered due to GPS each time IIRC.
Thanks man im about ready to cry that was my baby my onstar isnt activated so im SOL

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Curse on the scumbag that stole that sweet ride. Fuckin maggots. Hope she gets back home.
Thanks man police asked me if i wanted to press charges if they find someone with it i said goddamn right i do

Reactions: theheder

·
Registered
114 Posts
It sounds like often they are parked somewhere to "cool off" and make sure it doesn't have GPS or active OnStar. Then come back for it if the coast is clear.

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My 2007 Imperial blue CA plate no. 5WML538 3SS AWD was stolen from out residence last night near rocky ridge and cirby way in Roseville California, no it wasnt towed there is no reason it would have been towed. Ive attached pics with all the aesthetic mods shown. Reward if you give info that leads to arrest or finding the car.

IMPORTANT INFO TO ADD HAS BLUE LICENSE PLATE LIGHTS AND INTERIOR LIGHTS SUPER OBVIOUS AT NIGHT

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
967 Posts
Sorry to hear. I’m down in Southern California. Let you know if I see it around down this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
garage empty!!!
507 Posts
Damn... not another one. I know your pain all too well. I will be on the lookout down here in SF bay area. Hope you get it back bro.

Sent from my useless crappy phone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys

Reactions: SleeperSS

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I plastered craigslists, forums, letgo, and had family and friends post about it. But if its gonna get all fucked up salvage title and have mechanical issues due to abuse i dont even want it back i just got it back 5 days prior from the paint shop finishing a my aesthetic mods and it got stolen. Ill probably replace it it an infiniti FX50S

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is anyone able to post my original post on the FB page i dont have Facebook

·
Registered
garage empty!!!
507 Posts
I plastered craigslists, forums, letgo, and had family and friends post about it. But if its gonna get all fucked up salvage title and have mechanical issues due to abuse i dont even want it back i just got it back 5 days prior from the paint shop finishing a my aesthetic mods and it got stolen. Ill probably replace it it an infiniti FX50S

Don't go infinity. If your fully covered, get another tbss with the money and go with a ravelco and a gps unit.

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't go infinity. If your fully covered, get another tbss with the money and go with a ravelco and a gps unit.

Itll just get stolen again and on top of trying to find another blue one in california low miles with a warranty and paying for all my mods again just isnt worth it right now im only 20 and have a wedding to pay for ima wait til i have a house in a safer location once i get on as a deputy until i get another 1

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Itll just get stolen again and on top of trying to find another blue one in california low miles with a warranty and paying for all my mods again just isnt worth it right now im only 20 and have a wedding to pay for ima wait til i have a house in a safer location once i get on as a deputy until i get another 1

Might go balls out and get a 2014 ss sedan

Reactions: SleeperSS

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
967 Posts

Do you think maybe someone from the paint shop might have something to do with it? I’ve heard of that kinda shit happening before.

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Do you think maybe someone from the paint shop might have something to do with it?

Really doubt it i know them well one is a silvy SS owner best rated shop in my city it ran across my mind though

I honestly think the scumbag probationer next door had something to do with it they were always eyeballin it but RPD wont listen

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Somehow found and droce an FX50 5.0 V8 AwD 7 speed with paddles pretty awesome and it looks just like a soccer mom fx35 doesnt draw attention like my SS did which is partially my fault with all my aesthetic mods

As much as Im a bowtie boi i really want/need something thats fast and AWD but has some level of space for shooting airsofting etc. I'm leaning towards a Taurus SHO I really like em and found one thats well priced and low mileage, really prefer V8s but Ima drive a SHO nearby that I dont like due to higher miles than a want to see if I like the car then pursue this one I found. Its a much cheaper than an FX50 and cheaper cost to own. We'll see how it goes my insurance agent at Liberty hasnt even called me yet

1 - 20 of 45 Posts