Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its with a heavy heart that I make this post...... A change in life circumstances means I need to sell my baby :(

2007 Silver, original RWD converted to AWD. New trans {ie under 1000 miles} with all Sonnax upgrade parts except their special input housing. It DOES have the input drum reinforcing kit and the heavy duty output shaft. Every other 4L70E part they make. Carbon fiber clutch packs and band, and a zpack 3-4 clutch. Buyer can have original RWD trans and driveshaft to convert back to RWD if they want

Rebuilt transfer case with all new seals and bearings, and chain. Rebuilt driveshafts with new spicer joints. Front diff rebuilt with all GM seals and Timken bearings. New through pan shaft and passenger side coupler. New half shafts... Ac Delco. New circle D stall converter (I think it's the 4.2 stall). All amsoil synthetic fluids throughout. Also has pcmofnc trans cooler, pcm and TCM.

Engine has Pcmofnc baffle and relocation kit. New coated bearings and arp rod bolts {both added as insurance, there were no issues}, new melling oil pump, new water pump, idler pulleys and alternator.

Truck has heated memory black leather, navigation, sunroof, steering wheel controls, etc. Everything works on this truck, no check engine light or other issues. Frame is clean.... New GM rear airbags

The only performance upgrade is a K&N filter and a magnaflow cat back. Tires are relatively new. Also have an Aeroforce multigauge (buyer will get original SS plug as well)

Nice clean truck which I built for durability and reliability..... Great base for someone that wants either a clean stock truck or a platform to build off of.

Asking 10500.....hit me up with any questions. [email protected]. I live in SW suburbs of Chicago.

I want this to go to a good home.....

signal-2019-10-08-165446.jpg

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
876 Posts
Nice truck. Great deal. Sorry that you have to part with it. Good luck with sale.

2008 TBSS Super Charged

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
987 Posts
Nice clean ride with alot of coin dumped into it, at that price it should not last long. GLWS.

Sent from my boujea ass phone

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,472 Posts

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
876 Posts
These aren't selling as fast these days. It's a great price.
Yeah. Just have some patience. Good price will lure them along sooner than later. I’d be all over it if I was looking for another.

2008 TBSS Super Charged

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.