Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this truck from a forum member here. I flew from Memphis, TN up to Baltimore and drove it home. It has been FLAWLESS as far as reliability and is just a great truck. No issues at all. I am not dying to sell it. I just think I want something new and different. If it doesn't sell I will keep it and continue to enjoy it.

78,xxx miles I will go up slightly. Its not a daily driver but I do use it when the weather is nice
Belltech Susp. installed front and rear
Front upper control arms replaced with correct ones for lowering
Oil pick up relocated (prior owner)
Front drive axle mod (prior owner) I have no idea what this is....just what I was told. Maybe prior owner will chime in!
I have the wiring, Fbody fans, etc for an efan conversion that will go with the truck. I just haven't gotten around to installing them.

Interior is a 9.5/10 (as close to perfect as a used vehicle can get)
exterior is a 9/10 (normal rock chips.....full disclosure the rear bumper cover has been painted before. I only know because I was an insurance adjuster for 25 years and I know what to look for. Paint matches perfectly and if I didn't tell you you probably wouldn't know it). Theres not a single ding anywhere on the truck. There was ONE when I bought it and I had a PDR guy get it out as soon as I got it home. I absolutely HATE door dings!!!

Tires are nittos and probably have less than 5k miles on them. prior owner installed them
New TPMS sensors all the way around and a new TPMS control module just replaced by me.

15k is my price and that is firm. This truck is NICE. Its not modded and fast as hell and beat on. It seriously looks like a 20k mile truck. I took cash to Baltimore, counted out 100.00 bills and drove it home. Im looking for the same kind of no B.S. no hassle transaction as the seller as I provided when I was the buyer.

email is the best way to reach me. [email protected]. I can take pictures of anything you need and email or text them to you. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
Now this pisses me off even more that i couldnt find a white SS when i was looking for mine.. GLWS

Sent from my boujea ass phone

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had several inquiries and decided to keep the truck. Well its BACK UP FOR SALE. I sold my Z06 and I want a ZR1 so this truck is back up for grabs. I am no longer absolutely firm on the price. I will negotiate some, but Wont give it away. Its very clean and worth what I am asking. So email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts