Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2006 AWD Summit White LT TBSS leather and navigation with sunroof and premium sound package with 63,000 miles right now but i do drive it almost everyday. I am the second owner that definitely does not abuse the truck. I am seeing 14.8 mpg mostly city and never have gotten a ticket. (First owner was a 50+ year old lady)
Truck is always well maintained with Mobil 1 and a fresh filter every 3-5000 miles. Truck is always garaged every single time it isnt being driven.
I am looking for $18,500
Interior:
-Leather/heated seats/memory seats (no one has sat in the back seats in over a year as it is a pet peeve of mine. I would say the back seat has gotten sat in about 10 times over the 2.5 years i have owned it.
-Factory Navigation unit(with map disk) and BOSE premium sound package.
-I have the original floormats and nice clean chevrolet floormats.

Exterior:
-Black overlays on all SS/Bowtie badges. Yes even black bowties on the wheels
-Front windows tinted to match factory on the back windows. 17% i believe. Windshield is not tinted.
-ROTORPROS dimpled/slotted performance rotors with Posi CERAMIC pads! NO brake dust! :coolthumb:
-Brand new top Gold top battery just installed

Performance:
-Vector ECM/TCM tune
-Vector Gen.2 3.5'' Cold Air Intake
-Ls1 Electric fans

DIC reads 14.8 mpg with a 70/30 city/hwy split(i am very light footed)

truck has every option except rear dvd! CLEAN CARFAX! Never been in an accident! Truck has never gave me a single problem. Never had to make a repair of any type to the engine, trans, etc.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone know how to make the rest of my pictures fit so i can attach them? I am not good with computers and only one picture was small enough to fit..

thanks steven

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nevermind I got a couple more pictures to fit!!:cheers1::cheers1:

·
The Realest
TrailblazerSS
434 Posts
use ms paint to change the size if needed..... GLWS

·
The Realest
TrailblazerSS
434 Posts
you gotta download them?

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Nice looking truck. GLWS.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
441 Posts
super clean.. i wish i would have checked on the forums before i went to a dealer to buy my SS urs if deff worth buying for anyone low miles and u can tell its taken care of glws:2cents:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks! :coolthumb: dealer just offered me 18 for it.. think i might take that in a coupledays

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
451 Posts
ya and they turn around and mark it for like 28,000$ damn shit anyway:argue2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
451 Posts
And, wtf is up with my local dealer who offered me the same with 1/2 the miles?????

1 - 20 of 43 Posts