Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 Trailblazer SS AWD with 46,XXX miles Clean Title Fully loaded except sun roof. Has Nav, Leather, Rear DVD, Rear climate control, Heated seats, ETC.
I am the 2nd owner the truck has been babied all its life I only run Redline 5W30 Fully Synthetic Oil changing it every 4-5k miles, gets washed atleast once a week, and I only run Chevron 91. Truck had new tires, rotors, and brake pads installed in January.
This truck runs great and turns heads, it was a featured car in GM High Tech Performance magazine in July

The original owner is a member on here 2k6tbss (iirc). Anyone that knows me knows I baby this truck and take great care of it.

Truck has FLT Level 6 Built trans, Yank PTB3600, Kooks 1 3/4 Headers with Cats, ADM Ported Intake, ADM 4in Intake, LS1 Efans, 160 T-Stat, TR6 Plugs, Taylor Wires, R1 Slotted Rotors, Posi Quiet Pads, 275/45 Yoko Parada Spec-X Tires, Belltech Front Drop struts, Belltech Rear Shocks/Springs, DJM Rear Swaybar, Weather Tech trunk mat, Dyno/Street tuned by LT1Z, and Racemesh Grille. Im sure I'm missing some other stuff though. (I do have most of the stock parts)
Truck has been [email protected] and a best 0-60 of 4.4 Full weight and Full tank of gas

I am asking $21,000 OBO NO TRADES
Give me a call with any offers or questions at 408-712-4866 Drew

Smog is all complete and the truck is ready for a buyer!

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
GLWS Drew, great looking SS sad to see it go...

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Gorgeous truck man and lots of mods with low mileage. It should seel quickly.

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks man that's what I'm hoping.
Everything has been installed professionally too much money in parts to mess with it myself

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.