Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 TBSS SS. Truck stalls when it gets hot. When it dies, and can let it sit for about a hour, and it will restart. I have brought this truck to at least 10 people. Changed PCM, THR BODY MASS FLOW SENSOR, TOO MUCH TO LIST.

TO THE SHOP, DID RELEARN.

EVERTHING I READ THE FORUM THE ME ITS THE COPPER ELE. BOARD UNDER FUSE BOX. HELP!!

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,830 Posts
Depends on your skill level, budget and urgency.

Or both - I would buy a new one and fix the old one for a spare to swap out when it happens again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a 2006 TBSS SS. Truck stalls when it gets hot. When it dies, and can let it sit for about a hour, and it will restart. I have brought this truck to at least 10 people. Changed PCM, THR BODY MASS FLOW SENSOR, TOO MUCH TO LIST.

TO THE SHOP, DID RELEARN.

EVERTHING I READ THE FORUM THE ME ITS THE COPPER ELE. BOARD UNDER FUSE BOX. HELP!!
[/QUOTEclean
Depends on your skill level, budget and urgency.

Or both - I would buy a new one and fix the old one for a spare to swap out when it happens again.
clean the Throttlebody butterfly flap , with the truck off. With throttlebody cleaner sprayed on a rag. If that does not work, changed the throttlebody.

·
Registered
2006 TrailblazerSS
12 Posts
I had the same issue, bought a new fuse block for about $200 and haven’t had a problem since. Pretty easy swap and can do it yourself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had the same issue, bought a new fuse block for about $200 and haven’t had a problem since. Pretty easy swap and can do it yourself.
My Friend, I replaced the PCM, brought to the shop to have the relearn done. Left shop, all good. Next day
everything started acting up, and the shop said my computer is bad. The just programmed everything the day
before, throwing multiple codes. On the forum, everybody mentions, replace the fuse block. Where do you get one?
2006 TBSS HELP!!

·
Registered
07' (1SS) RWD, flowmaster, Rockford Fosgate power, Pc wheels, rear coils,
27 Posts
Local Chevrolet dealers can order them for you or scrap yards if you get lucky.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts