Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first TBSS this week from this forum...

Shes a 2006 3SS ...

She has an orange wrap now... but I love the color scheme so I have decided to have my body guy paint her Atomic Orange and after I have a driver side suicide door installed for my wheelchair.
(Im a paraplegic with my own shop that builds all hotrods but we specialize in handicap hotrods too)

Ive already ordered spal fans, oil pickup tube, head rebuild parts, a 4L80e and a TURBO KIT FROM OSCAR!!!

I learned the hard way... no pussy footing in to a build... build it solid and build it fast the FIRST time. Will attach pics as soon as I get on my laptop or tapatalk.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My current 2 ponies ... Rosey is a 351w beast and Beetris is under the knife now with a Dart 347 and an S trim and a 6r80 transmission out of a 2017 Mustang.

I like to party.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
N this is STARKE FRAU... She's my 2020 F450... she gets the job done... currently shes getting a hydraulic lift for my wheelchair by atcmobility.com

BEAST.

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
737 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I gotta say I love that F450!! Wow There is a lot of info on this site.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum and I gotta say I love that F450!! Wow There is a lot of info on this site.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Thank you. The F450 is incredible. (3.5 lift, 22 AF's, 37 Nittos) Shes getting gullwing doors amd a hydraulic platform that drops to ground for my wheelchair. Crazy. I'll post her up when she's done.

N yes. This forum is incredible. Ive been stalking it for years dreaming of adding a TBSS to my stable of unstable 🙃 crip whips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts