Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 TBSS AWD, superior blue, LT with every option (side curtains, rear dvd, navigation, adj. pedals, etc), 57k miles. Remote starter with 1 mile radius and led keychain.

Performance mods:

Stainless Works 1 7/8" longtube headers
Stainless Works true duals with center exit (hitch removed)
High flow cats
RPM Level 5 built transmission (matching tranny)
Vigilante 3400 Stall converter
Tranny cooler
E-fans
Vector CAI
Vector HSRK
Vector tuned
DashHawk 2

Appearance mods:

Belltech struts
DJM upper arms (notched)
Rear bags adjusted
3M applications on sides of truck
22" Black Replica wheels
Glasstek cowl hood
Limo tint all around, 50% windshield
Tinted front/rear lights
07' rear wiper upgrade
SS emblems peeled for polished appearance
Shopman billet front bowtie
6k Hid headlights
Jetttstream DRL killer, and quad beams
LED interior lighting

I bought the truck new in the summer of 06', sold it a few years later, then bought it back after a year. Probably my favorite overall vehicle I've owned, and I've owned a shitload of cars. The only reason I'm considering selling is because its my daily driver back and forth to work. Its killing me in gas and I really should get a good gas friendly car for commuting.

The truck is in very good condition and runs great. As a perfectionist, I was planning on the following: hood needs to be painted, the front bumper and mirror covers could use a re-shot. They aren't bad but I'm very picky. My friend that has a bodyshop just hasn't had the time.

The truck has been to the strip I'd estimate 6-7 times but not for a few years. I took it to the track when adding mods to see where it was at. The truck has run a best of [email protected]

Price is 20,000 firm! Thats about 1,500 above auction pricing with over 10k in goodies.
Just looked on Manheim and the last two 06' trucks to go through with similar mileage sold for 18,000 and 18,300 which is also current trade in value. My truck has about 10k in extras explaining the higher asking price. I realize not everyone wants to pay for mods, but I don't want to lose my ass either.:cheers1:
________
Ktm 250exc

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
I love your truck! Trade my stock rims for yours + cash? :D

GLWS

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
332 Posts
A sad day.. The truck that got me into these things.. sorry to see you let her go! Great truck to anyone that wants a HIGH QUALITY ride!

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Open to reasonable offers, and I have title in hand.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Sonic Blue 03 Cobra if your interested. Ported Blower and Tuned by Steigemeier in StLouis.. exhaust etc... 60k miles.

More info here..
www.fquick.com/xtinct01

Im new here but Im a long standing member of LS1Tech.. CZ28.com.. and MFBA as well as many other forums.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No thanks. I've had a couple of Terminators in the past, the last one was a whippled vert. Just going to pick up a good gas mileage car and put the extra money into my 09 Cts-V fund.

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,015 Posts
Absolutely sexy truck! Wish I had the money to buy another! Good luck with the sale!
:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
That is sweet looking. I think the superior blue looks so much better accented with the black than the Imperial does. GLWS

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,550 Posts
Truck looks great!! GLWS

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Wish i was in the market for one right now =( its beautiful, good luck!/

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Updated pricing. Put it on Ebay and an hour later already had a fucking scammer.:asshole:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
You are looking for good gas mileage, my wife has an 08 Toyota Yaris sedan with 14k on the odo, gets 35mpg city and 38hwy.. wanna trade? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You are looking for good gas mileage, my wife has an 08 Toyota Yaris sedan with 14k on the odo, gets 35mpg city and 38hwy.. wanna trade? :rofl:
Ouch. Actually I'm going to pick up a Cobalt SS, what better way to shave off half of my years.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
I was j/k man your SS is very nice! Cobalt SS is cool too, you going to the the supercharged model or the turbo?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts