Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2006 TBSS LT AWD
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

As much as I hate to do this, I have too.

I've got a bunch of medical bills I have to pay, as well as some taxes that I didn't count on. So my toy has to go.

I bought this back in September and have put less than 4K miles on it.

It's a 2006 AWD LT w/ all options except Nav and Rear DVD. 22K Miles on it.

It has a spotless carfax history.

The only things wrong with it are...

1) The drivers side seat plastic is broken. (Typical problem... 14ish dollars from Two-Tons-Of-Fun on here)
2) Some of the clear coat on the wheels is cracked. No curb rash or anything like that though.
3) Still on factory tires that are probably about 50%.

It has the following mods and accessories...

1) Tinted Windows all the way around including the front windshield and Sunroof
2) HID 6K Highs, Lows, and Fogs w/ DRL Killer all from Jetttstream on here. Also has the upgraded Blazer foglight housings.
3) BBA Tune via HPTuners for 93 Octane - I have HP Tuners and could return it to stock if buyer wishes.
4) GM Factory Cargo Area Organizer
5) GM Molded Hitch Cover
6) Innovate LC1 Wideband O2 Installed in the SS Plug location.
7) Carbon Fiber Front Bowtie
8) IEatSRT8 Cold Air Intake
9) Billet Prototypes Red Catch Can

The truck books @
Nada Clean Retail for 24,100
Nada Clean Trade for 20,425
KBB Excellent Trade for 21,725
KBB Private Party Excellent 24,625
KBB Excellent Retail for 26,925

We all know how useless the book information is though, my asking price is 20K. I do have a small note against it with Toyota Financial for right around 4K payoff. Edit: Just called and the exact payoff is 3862.89.

Here are some pictures of it when I bought it, it's just as clean now if not cleaner, but there is 6" of snow on the ground today so I'm not pulling it out to take pictures of it today. Updated pictures can be provided for anybody seriously interested.

I'm not looking for tire kickers here... I'm only selling this because I have too, so please respect that I'm not in the mood to deal with any BS.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS LT AWD
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Opinions on price?

Am I too high?

I just paid 20K for it, plus did the few mods... I've driven it less than 4K miles.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
126 Posts
To help you out, price seems fair but not great. Purchased mine (exactly like yours) from a dealer 2 years ago WITH warranty and less miles for 18000. I think 20000 is a good starting point though.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS LT AWD
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate the input...

I was under the impression the market on these had come up some since a couple years ago...

I could be wrong though...

I'm open to fair offers... I'd rather somebody get it who will enjoy it than the dealer get it and sell it to some retard who will abuse it.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS LT AWD
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As gay as it sounds... I've literally had tears come to my eyes a couple times over having to let this go.

It's the most fun vehicle I've ever owned... And I've owned some pretty cool stuff!

I'm not at all happy about it... but you gotta do what you gotta do right?

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
To me its a very good price. The last 2 Awd TBSS I've seen go through auction went in the 18's, and they had around 50-60k miles. A dealer would probably ask the world for your truck.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Nice price, GLWS buddy!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
For?

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
I have to ask.............what did they give you for it?

·
Registered
2006 TBSS LT AWD
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
They actually took better care of me than I thought...

As for what I traded it for... Traded down to a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.

I'll buy another SS someday... Just gotta get past this hump.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
At least they gave you a couple of thousand over auction prices. I wonder what they are going to ask for it?

·
Registered
2006 TBSS LT AWD
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm sure they had enough extra priced into the Jeep they sold me to make it worth their time to give me good money for mine.

·
Registered
'06 Black AWD TBSS
953 Posts
They actually took better care of me than I thought...

As for what I traded it for... Traded down to a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.

I'll buy another SS someday... Just gotta get past this hump.
Damn! That's a great trade in IMO.

Good to hear someone didn't get raped on their trade for a change!

Although mostly all of us love our vehicles, at the end of the day they're just that, vehicles.

Get through what you need to get through and there will always be a time later for another SS I'm sure.

Good luck with everything.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts