Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to run my 2006 AWD TBSS with Cold Air iInductions cold air intake, LS1 efans, 1 7/8 Stainless Headers, 3" catless Y pipe, and a Corsa Sport Catback. I just want to know exactly what I should expect to run in a 1/4 mile. I have stock trans and stock converter. The only mods I have are the ones listed above. Sorry if this question has been asked before. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks everyone! :D

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts
I just want to know exactly what I should expect to run in a 1/4 mile.
No one is going to be able to tell you exactly. If anyone throws out a time it will merely be guess as there are many factors involved...... The main factor being the driver mod :2cents:

Reactions: ssam98

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
I'm assuming the truck has been tuned? The tune would be your biggest gain depending on who did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,538 Posts
In this heat 13.8 to 14.1 depending on who did the tuning.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
Who did the tune?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,505 Posts
Look at the intake and tune only list. My guess would be 13.6-14.0 depending on the DA, heat, and your wheel setup. Also weight reduction would lower your times too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
508 Posts
As others have said DA and heat will be huge. Your mods should net 35 horsepower or more but it will be lost in July heat. I ran 13.7 with none of those mods. I only had a TCM, catback, and spare tire removed but it was low DA and March temps.

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
With out a good tune, the same as it would before you spent the the money on the mods you listed.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
13.76 @99

·
Registered
06 AWD TBSS
182 Posts
Just made 5 passes with almost the exact same setup on Sunday. Only thing I don't have is efans. Best pass was 14.2 @ 99mph. I was a little disappointed, but it was 92 and humid as balls. :basketball:

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts