Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2006 TB SS AWD
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all I'm selling my 2006 Trailblazer SS with 128k miles and counting.
It has a House of Boost D1SC Procharger (professionally installed and tuned by Speed Inc.), 57lb. injectors, boost a pump, DP Hoses, MSD Wires, XS Power Headers with catted y, Corsa exhaust.
Newer Continental Ultra High Performance all season tires - ExtremeContact DWS 06.
New lower control arm, new intake manifold, lowered in back with Tony's kit - air bag delete.

Negatives: AC compressor is broken, some rust on right rear fender caused a dime sized hole. Some rust on the inside of passenger doors. Transmission is stock but still working fine.

$9000 firm. I'll also throw in $700+ worth of parts new poly motor and trans mounts, billet shaft for front differential actuator housing along with a custom billet coupler for the shaft and the new actuator housing itself.

Located in Chicago burbs. PM me and I can send more pics via text.

Thanks,
Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
711 Posts
That is a great deal!! Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TrapsBrah

·
Registered
2006 TB SS AWD
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a great deal!! Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Thanks man. It's time to move into something else more fuel efficient since this has been my daily. The truck also has new speakers and a head unit. Sounds really good.

·
Registered
2006 TB SS AWD
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last offer $7500 by tomorrow or else truck is getting traded into the stealership and I would hate to do that but I got no room for two cars now.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS red
1 Posts
Hello all I'm selling my 2006 Trailblazer SS with 128k miles and counting.
It has a House of Boost D1SC Procharger (professionally installed and tuned by Speed Inc.), 57lb. injectors, boost a pump, DP Hoses, MSD Wires, XS Power Headers with catted y, Corsa exhaust.
Newer Continental Ultra High Performance all season tires - ExtremeContact DWS 06.
New lower control arm, new intake manifold, lowered in back with Tony's kit - air bag delete.

Negatives: AC compressor is broken, some rust on right rear fender caused a dime sized hole. Some rust on the inside of passenger doors. Transmission is stock but still working fine.

$9000 firm. I'll also throw in $700+ worth of parts new poly motor and trans mounts, billet shaft for front differential actuator housing along with a custom billet coupler for the shaft and the new actuator housing itself.

Located in Chicago burbs. PM me and I can send more pics via text.

Thanks,
Brian
I'll take it if deal doesn't go through

·
Registered
2006 TB SS AWD
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold!
I'll be posting up parts up for sale soon new poly motor and trans mounts power coated in red, UD pulley, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.