Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
06 408whp 380tq wrx
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sold the subaru I had up here. Needed a car ASAP but not many people had titles in hand and did not have time to wait for another car (helping care for family member and traveling back and fourth from chicago to Upper Michigan.)

I ended up picking up a G35 coupe thinking that things were going to be under control with the ill family member. No such luck. I am now moving from chicago to michigan and the G has to go. I am back in the market for a TBSS so I am looking to sell this outright or trade + cash on my end if needed.

*side note* I will carfax your vehicle. Please for the love of god don't make me waste money if you know your car title is a total loss and try to play dumb like you had no idea.... Honesty seems to be dead. Anyway heres the details!

(not molested or tracked) Just a comfy cruiser with enough get up and go when needed.

2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe in red with black leather interior. (AUTOMATIC)

-There are currently 62,000 miles, and the mileage is climbing because it is my daily driver.

-I have the clean, clear title in hand, a clean Carfax, and a transferable extended warranty through Infiniti good for 99,000 miles or until 2013, whichever comes first.

-Car is a 10 interior wise and and an 8 out of 10 exterior wise; it has normal wear and tear, a few small dents and scratches, but nothing insane.

-Wheels dimensions are 18x8 front & 18x9 rear with solid spacers and looks great. Tires are Goodyear All Seasons. Wheels and tires are 2 weeks old and costed $1700 total (I still have the receipt)

-It needs new side markers; I just have not ordered them yet. The previous owner had eBay clear corners on them and a lip kit that was poorly installed, so I pulled it all off the car.

-Car has Bose Premium Sound System, 6 disc in-dash CD player, moonroof/sunroof, power everything, and legal tints and spoiler.

I am very much in love with the car, but I just moved to Upper Michigan, and I won't be able to make it up my backwoods driveway in a few months.

I am asking 16.5k OBO. I will consider trades for a Chevy Trailblazer SS AWD, Chevy Tahoe, GMC Denali 4WD, Jeep Grand Cherokee with Hemi 4WD, and I can pay the difference if your vehicle is worth more. (within reason) Cant really go over about 3-4k on my end.

Text or call 847-857-0116 for further details, questions, more pics, etc.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.