Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is one of my Camaros that I have decided to sell!
2002 35th LE SS

If you have any negative comments please keep them to yourself!!
Up for sale is my 02’ SS LE 35th anniversary Camaro, this car has 1400 miles and is in excellent condition. It has been garaged and covered its whole life. The msrp on this car when it was new was just under 40k which is more then most of the convertible LE’s stickered for. I can get copies of SLP sticker and window sticker for serious buyers. I wanted a little more power so I added an STS Turbo system with a fmic. I did not want to make any big changes to the car and wanted to be able to put it back to stock easily. I have all original parts to return this back to 100% stock and it would only take a few hours to do so. The wheels pictured on the car can be purchased for an extra 1200.00 but it will come with the factory wheels and tires. I have a ton of paperwork that will come with this car as well If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Asking 34.5k obo

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,311 Posts
Man that is gorgeous! I wish we had an optional manual trans!

Good Luck with the sale!

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,311 Posts
Thanks SS, it would be nice to have a t56 in the TBSS!!!!

I had a customizer quote me $7k to convert the TBSS----nice but not worth the $$$!

·
Premium Member
07 Silver TBSS
1,372 Posts
I am definately a camaro enthauisist..... Beautiful camaro I am working on restoring one to look like the 02 SS. Best wishes selling, sorry you have to sell it.

·
Registered
'06 TBSS
652 Posts
That is a gorgeous car. Good luck with the sell.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! I have added a few more pics! I would love to keep it but need the room for a project that is finally coming home!

·
Premium Member
07 Silver TBSS
1,372 Posts
Thanks guys! I have added a few more pics! I would love to keep it but need the room for a project that is finally coming home!
And what would this be?

·
Registered
891 Posts
What's lurking under the lift with those split duals?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys! The lift is a rotary it is a great lift. The project coming home is 55 belair hardtop. It is my dads dream car so there is no room in his garage for the Camaro. Here are a couple pics of his Nomad, the hardtop will blow this car out of the water!

The other car under the cover is my current project it is an 02' Camaro as well here are a couple pics

H

·
0 Posts
Wow man, do you need a maid to clean all your stuff? I'd be willing to put on a cleaning dress to stare at that '55 for a few hours a day!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts