Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 35th LE SS

If you have any negative comments please keep them to yourself!!
Up for sale is my 02’ SS LE 35th anniversary Camaro, this car has 1400 miles and is in excellent condition. It has been garaged and covered its whole life. The msrp on this car when it was new was just under 40k which is more then most of the convertible LE’s stickered for. I can get copies of SLP sticker and window sticker for serious buyers. I wanted a little more power so I added an STS Turbo system with a fmic. I did not want to make any big changes to the car and wanted to be able to put it back to stock easily. I have all original parts to return this back to 100% stock and it would only take a few hours to do so. The wheels pictured on the car can be purchased for an extra 1200.00 but it will come with the factory wheels and tires. I have a ton of paperwork that will come with this car as well If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Asking 34.5k obo

·
Registered
186 Posts
Love it...makes me wish i kept mine....for shits and giggles....what did it run with the sts? Nice ride.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Once clean SS. Good luck with the sale. I will check around to see if anybody has any interests!

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
If some1 on here says something Negative about that car i will personally kick their ass! lol. Sweet ride bro!

S

·
0 Posts
Good Lord, thats a great ride and nice garage by the way too.......love the lift! Hope to see you this weekend at Bandimere for truck fest on the 22nd or club clash on the 20th. Good luck with the sale as well!! :kewlpics:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Wow, that is one amazing car....sucks you have to part with it....

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2WD
346 Posts
Wow, that is one amazing car....sucks you have to part with it....
Doesn't look like he HAS to part with it asking $34.5k....Nice car, but I think you're on the wrong forum to be trying to sell it...you need to be on the "rich man that thinks just because someone asks a lot for something, it's worth that much and I'll buy it" forum.

BTW, it IS best to sell it now before the value takes a dump with the NEW Camaro.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Doesn't look like he HAS to part with it asking $34.5k....Nice car, but I think you're on the wrong forum to be trying to sell it...you need to be on the "rich man that thinks just because someone asks a lot for something, it's worth that much and I'll buy it" forum.

BTW, it IS best to sell it now before the value takes a dump with the NEW Camaro.
Silver- I have close to 50k in this car, There are alot of people who can afford it. You never know who is looking to buy a car. I am pretty sure this topic is "other stuff"?? I do not think this car will take a dump when the new Camaro comes out. If I thought that was going to happen I would be selling my other Camaro as well, which I am not! I am simply making some room in the garage for a new project that is coming home soon. Whoever decides to buy this car is getting a good deal on it!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts