Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just can't seem to stay away from the GPs...this one is my 15th and the one my g/f drives is #16....
This one is by far the nicest and cleanest......just can't tell with 2yrs of garage dust on it :(.

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
:popcorn3:g/l with sale..

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I am open to offers, or minor trades....I was going to buy a winter beater and finish my LS3 with the funds from this.

Car is in Columbus OH if anyone would like to hear it and see it...It sounds BADASS!!!!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
546 Posts
tempting to come look and see, I'm in pickerington/canal winchester for the week. Ppl don't seem to like the all black look here haha

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
lol, I think there are a shitload of us old GP owners here........my Daytona is for sale from the guy that bought it from me......thought crossed my mind......
Saw it for sale on a local forum, nice car! Ive been looking at getting one for a DD

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tempting to come look and see, I'm in pickerington/canal winchester for the week. Ppl don't seem to like the all black look here haha
Feel free to give me a call. 419-307-5719
Your 20min or so from me...I'm right off 23/270...southend

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wanted either the comp-g or a GXP grand prix next....
I wanted a Comp-G..but really they're overated. Only benefit is 3.29s and crappy paddle shift.

GXP with the 5.3 on the other hand...sweet!!!

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
I had an 04' CompG. Built my own FWI, ported my own manifolds, installed a 2-1/2" cutout, ran TR-6's, MSD wires, installed a 160 t-stat, DHP PCM, PulleyBoys MPS w/3.4, and a spalsh of 104 unleaded at the track. It went 13.6 @101. It's hard to make those cars hook. :D

It went 14.5 @95 stock. I'm still on both the fastest stock and modified 04'+ list. lol As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I still have the fastest stock 04'+ time.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice, i've wanted one of these for a while as my DD. GLWS.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks!

I'm open to offers and people swinging by to check it out...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
546 Posts
hey man, yeah I would come by but I would be nothing more than a tire kicker. Like I said, I'm only here for a few more days and then I am heading back to Lowsyana! I would love to come by and shoot the shit but I don't think I will have much time today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
472 Posts
^^^ Jesse...funny, one of my Daytonas came from Louisiana and is now in Columbus!

Jeremiah, good luck with the sale, man!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jesse..Not a problem. I don't mind a "tire kicker" lol. I PM'ed you back. It would nice to have someone actually see it and say how badass it really is :)

Mike-THANKS! still think about that DVD player. I want it, but moneys a little tight with the LS3 build going on.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OPEN TO OFFERS!!! its gotta go.

It books at 5600 and has a 3000 trans, 800 subframe, and thousands in the rest.

All built by me...who has built over 30 3800s and still builds transmissions for these (40+ on the road). So although not certified, Id say expirience would allow me to say "professionally built".

1 - 19 of 19 Posts