Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
06 Buick Rainier cxl 5.3-- 09 G8 Gxp-- 1989 Chevy Caprice bagged and tucking
18 Posts
Anybody know if Tony is back in stock yet?

Reactions: Jnolan

·
Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
183 Posts
These ever come back in stock?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
183 Posts
I had to roll my front fenders. If I bottom out hard they scrub the inner fender wells. I like the 40 over the 35. They are close on the ball joint but Norcal swore they would clear and they do.

·
Registered
06 Buick Rainier cxl 5.3-- 09 G8 Gxp-- 1989 Chevy Caprice bagged and tucking
18 Posts
These ever come back in stock?
I was told a few days agothat it would be another 2-3months. Blame covid. I ended up checking other retailers/suppliers basically across the country and it's a worldwide backorder on about anything with a 6x5 bolt pattern. I ended up finding a place called audio city USA that will custom drill blanks. For the extra 300 I paid for the wheels I'm getting, it was worth it

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Not yet. Fqvtory is so backlogged that makes em for me

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
27 Posts
I had to roll my front fenders. If I bottom out hard they scrub the inner fender wells. I like the 40 over the 35. They are close on the ball joint but Norcal swore they would clear and they do.
What suspension setup do you have? And AWD, correct? That looks amazing, hoping I can get a set of 22’s sometime soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am running 22 inch with a 285/40/22 tire due to the poor roads in Ohio.
View attachment 101827
I also have a white TBSS and I am waiting to get the
I am running 22 inch with a 285/40/22 tire due to the poor roads in Ohio.
View attachment 101827
I have a white TBSS also and I am waiting for norcalss to get more of the 22 inch versions. Is your TBSS lowered or is that how they look on a stock height suspension. Thanks, Lance

21 - 30 of 30 Posts