Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the car meet last night and there was a Imperial Blue SS and a Black SS with dual exhaust. Wanted to come up and meet the owners but was with the gf and kid so didn't have time. Both sounded mean as hell.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS AWD
2,178 Posts
I wonder if the blue one was Andy (1GMFanatik)? I was planning on coming out but I fell asleep.

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
Yessir, the blue one was me.. Got my first 03 Cobra kill that night also. LOL! There is a white one that came to the meet that my buddy with the blue 10' Camaro and I came across cruising 38 after leaving the meet.. Nice guy too.. Not a bad meet, but definitely not like the Best Buy meet.. Too many ricers, at least this past Tuesday..

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS AWD
2,178 Posts
Yessir, the blue one was me.. Got my first 03 Cobra kill that night also. LOL! There is a white one that came to the meet that my buddy with the blue 10' Camaro and I came across cruising 38 after leaving the meet.. Nice guy too.. Not a bad meet, but definitely not like the Best Buy meet.. Too many ricers, at least this past Tuesday..
Haha nice. Dig or roll? Was he pullied?

I really wanna see/hear your truck, let me know if you plan on coming out again bro. I try to make it out every week but you're right, its no Best buy meet. I'm sure if I spam all the LSx forums again we can get all the real cars to come out.

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
Both.. LOL! I took 2 out of 3 runs, and the 1 he got in front, I was on his rear bumper. My convertor locks at 100mph, she locked, felt like a hit of nitrous, and as I was starting to reel him back in, I had to let off cause of traffic.. He claimed it just had full exhaust and intake, but once he gets it tuned and pullied he's gonna call me for another run.

No doubt man... Matt found an issue with my tune which was causing us to run WAY low timing, so once I get in to fix that, hopefully tomorrow, she will be even faster. Oh, dude also doesn't know how much of a difference replacing my factory intake manifold is going to make. LOL! Yeah, still running the stock intake mani... Ohhhh... That and getting some Mickey T's for my 18's so I can utilize my 3800 stall..

I'm going to try to get out there as often as I can, but with work, a prego wife and the present munchkin, that can be tough. LOL! If you shoot me your number, I can try and text or call when I'm heading out next..

Yeah, let's get this meet rockin and rollin... The old meet was BAD ASS!!

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I miss the old meets so much. The sheer volume of cars were insane. I feel like if I took a ride in a modded TBSS I'll end up getting the mod bug..lol.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS AWD
2,178 Posts
Both.. LOL! I took 2 out of 3 runs, and the 1 he got in front, I was on his rear bumper. My convertor locks at 100mph, she locked, felt like a hit of nitrous, and as I was starting to reel him back in, I had to let off cause of traffic.. He claimed it just had full exhaust and intake, but once he gets it tuned and pullied he's gonna call me for another run.

No doubt man... Matt found an issue with my tune which was causing us to run WAY low timing, so once I get in to fix that, hopefully tomorrow, she will be even faster. Oh, dude also doesn't know how much of a difference replacing my factory intake manifold is going to make. LOL! Yeah, still running the stock intake mani... Ohhhh... That and getting some Mickey T's for my 18's so I can utilize my 3800 stall..

I'm going to try to get out there as often as I can, but with work, a prego wife and the present munchkin, that can be tough. LOL! If you shoot me your number, I can try and text or call when I'm heading out next..

Yeah, let's get this meet rockin and rollin... The old meet was BAD ASS!!
Haha thats sick bro. CAI/exhaust they usually go high [email protected] so hes probably bullshitting about the mods knowing what you have under the hood now. Which intake you going with?

I miss the old meets so much. The sheer volume of cars were insane. I feel like if I took a ride in a modded TBSS I'll end up getting the mod bug..lol.
Dood, already offered and it still stands lol. Andy's truck might make you shit your pants compared to my measly 400awhp.

If you guys want more cars we could easily get this meet big again...just say the word. Doing so does bring more attention from the police as well.

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
May do an Edelbrock intake setup as a temp fix, then we had planned on going with Holley...

LMAO!! Ehh, my TBSS is aight.. Hahaha... I say dooooooo iiitttt!! I'd like to see some real rides there ya know??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts