Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw two black SSs today witin 10 minutes of each other.

The first was a woman driving out of the Hopkins Bayview campus wearing a scrub-type of top. Must be brand new, still had the window sticker in place. I tried to smile and wave but she wouldn't look over (I'm guessing she's not on here-she didn't look the type but I could be wrong). She got onto I-95N.

Second was a guy driving on Pulaski Hwy. He merged onto the road and I let him in front of me. He had a Remax sticker on the rear pasenger side window. I pulled up next to him at the light and gave him the head nod and smile. He smiled back then he turned left onto Rossville Rd. He looked like the type that would be on here.

Anyone?

·
Premium Member
2006 Trailblazer SS
1,423 Posts
if it was a real cute guy it was me... but i dont think it was because i dont remember nodding at any hot chicks today ;)

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if it was a real cute guy it was me... but i dont think it was because i dont remember nodding at any hot chicks today ;)
haha!...:biggrin2:

...it was actually yesterday. And you don't work for Remax you work for carmax. I know it wasn't you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
if you see a chick in scrubs driving a black SS in Waldorf,that would be my lady. we've had a few weeks now and I've washed it 10 times,waxed it twice,but I don't get to drive it much:crybaby:

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you see a chick in scrubs driving a black SS in Waldorf,that would be my lady. we've had a few weeks now and I've washed it 10 times,waxed it twice,but I don't get to drive it much:crybaby:
Bummer you don't get to drive it much!!! Can't blame her for keeping it to herself though!!...and making you do all the work!! lol j/k

This lady still had the window sticker on though...which I thought was a bit odd since it was obvious she was leaving work, not the dealership (who usually takes it off for you anyway). She confused me. She TOTALLY didn't look like a TBSS driver. You know the type....10 & 2 at all times...that was her.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts