Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pics at the top of thread are current, at the bottom are when I picked up the car a month ago. Car has 85,782 miles on it right now and Its in great shape. Heres a list of the mods Ive put on in the month Ive had it.

New drilled and slotted rotors
Ceramic Pads
Candy Red Calipers powdercoated by Mike the Powdercoater
C6Z06 Sways Front and Rear
C6Z06 Shocks
MGW short shifter w/ c6 knob
C6 Z06 reproduction wheels from DOCZ (18/19 set)
NEW BFG KDW2 tires w/ less than 1k miles (OEM c6 coupe sizes)
Lowered
Shorty Antenna

Car runs great, and everything looks and works as it should. This car has been a garage queen its whole life from what I was told when I purchased it and Ive kept it in a garage basically the entire month Ive owned it lol. Comes with a nice car cover as well. The finance company is USAA and they currently hold the title. The ONLY reason Im selling this car is because Ive started my own towing company and well less money towards a car payment means more money to get my company off the ground. I'm pretty firm on 18K because while I do not need to sell the car, I'm not going to give it away either. I know its a bit on the higher side for a c5 price wise, but I figure if nothing else I may accept a reasonable offer. Feel free to come look at the car also, I'm located in Wesley Chapel (about 20 min north of Tampa). Thanks for the interest! Take care! :cheers:

·
Bolt-On Speed
1,868 Posts
I was gonna say Mike...You had this for what 3 months?...lol. GLWS!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
car is sweet Mike, Good luck with the sale!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts