Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SOLD**

I bought this car back in April with the intention of building it into a sunny day cruiser/autocross toy. However, due to some financial complications, my plans have changed a bit and I've decided to consolidate into one car, so I'm selling this rare unmolested example of a 4th generation SS. I purchased it from it's original owner in Portland, OR (yes, same owner for 13 years) who babied it - Always garaged, never driven in inclement weather, and no engine modifications or racing.

The only "mods" he did to the car prior to me purchasing it was a Hotchkis front tower brace, SLP lid, an upgraded C6 Z06 clutch (~10k miles old) and a set of 3.73:1 rear end gears (around the same age). Since purchasing it, I've added a B&M short shifter, a brand new set of BMR springs, Bilstein SLP shocks, and an UMI Panhard bar. The 275/40R17 Toyo Proxes 4 tires on the car are at about 95% (were brand new when I bought it), and they're wrapped around OE 10-spoke 35th anniversary SS wheels (not replicas). As can be seen in the pictures, it also has a black rear fascia to replicate the look of the Berger SS, but I also have the factory red facia, which is flawless and will come with the sale of the car. Last of all, it has a rare factory single exhaust.

So, to summarize the details listed above:
-72k Orignal Miles (no engine mods)
-New C6Z clutch (~10k miles)
-3.73:1 gears (~10k miles)
-SLP Lid
-B&M Short Shifter
-Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace
-BMR Springs (1.25" drop - less than 1k miles)
-Bilstein SLP Shocks F&R (less than 1k miles)
-UMI adjustable Panhard bar (less than 1k miles)
-Toyo Proxes 4 275/40R17 @ 95%
-35th Anniversary 10-spoke SS wheels

Overall vehicle condition is a 9-9.5 out of 10, especially for it's age. The exterior is probably a 9 as there are a few little rock chips in the hood, and a few very small paint flaws elsewhere, but no dents, door dings or big scratches. The interior is closer to a 9.5 out of 10. No tearing or severe wearing on any of the seats (all seats look practically new aside from the driver seat, which you can tell has been sat in), the carpet has no stains, and all power options work great. It has a factory tape deck with a 12-disc changer in the trunk (which is tempermental) and the bose system sounds outstanding - No blown speakers.

So, if you're looking for a 4th Gen SS that is still in outstanding shape and hasn't been beaten on, you've found it. It's not an easy one to come by!

Asking only $9,900

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Bump, She's in great shape!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price Reduced

Think I found my new car, so this one has to go. Price reduced to $9,950 firm.

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
Whats up with the single exhaust?

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Nice Camaro man and Good luck with sale.

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
Whats up with the single exhaust?
Was an option believe it or not, was too loud and GM pulled it after 98 some 99's got it maybe, was pretty rare to see. I never seen one myself. It was a 3.5" exhaust. Might be worth quite a bit to the right person. Had them on the WS6 as well.

GLWTS that is a nice SS. These cars held thier value alot better then alot of people thought they would.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
I would do so many things to this keep it sell the truck

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Appreciate the compliments guys! Trust me, if there were any way I was able to keep this thing, I would... Just not a possibility right now.

·
Registered
'06 TBSS AWD
132 Posts
My '06 TBSS is listed here for sale. I'd be interested in trade but you're about 3000 miles away lol

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
if u lived closer, this would be sitting in my driveway already

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
Good catch...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.