Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I don't think you have ever seen my other other love It's just a quick pick. This is my car in PR let me know snap for pics later. Btw sorry for the quality it was with my phone

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
105 Posts
Nice camaro, I have an 89 also but blue with t-tops, do you still have the original engine in it?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea... 5.0 damn how I have missed it... It's stick too

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Pos ! j.k Luis you know I love that thing

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
Looks nice, used to have an 89 iroc myself

·
Premium Member
07 tbss
2,341 Posts
I have a soft spot for third gens. I still have my 86 IROC that I had in high school, been sitting in storage for 6 years

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Since we are all talking about camaro's, anybody have a supercharger kit for tpi laying around?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,012 Posts
I have an 88 Base Coupe that ive had since high school. Its currently on jackstands with the rust getting removed. Its worse than i thought but not as bad as it could be. Considering all the salt that gets put on the roads up here in WI. I wish it was an IROC, but i couldnt find an IROC hardtop so i go this one.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD
1,656 Posts
Man I love the third gens, I had a 89 GTA. Miss that car I should have never sold it. It was mint too, and 99% of 3rd gens are beat to shit.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys wanna see pics of my first one...

This is what happens when a Camaro 1le goes up against a eighteen wheeler... Guess who won

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Nice car I had a 1990 iroc myself about 10yrs ago really liked it.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,012 Posts
Damn!! A 1LE even, thats a shame.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Nice Camaro! I am currently looking for a low mile White 1991 with T-tops. We had one with 15K miles on it and traded it in for a 2000 Tahoe:doh: While the Tahoe papers were being signed the next day, someone was buying our Camaro. I love the third gens/jerk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice Camaro! I am currently looking for a low mile White 1991 with T-tops. We had one with 15K miles on it and traded it in for a 2000 Tahoe:doh: While the Tahoe papers were being signed the next day, someone was buying our Camaro. I love the third gens/jerk
Mine was black like yours but red leather interior and stick loved it hard top though

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i miss my 91 hardtop gta like no other... 350 auto car... dual cats, fun car to drive...last i heard its been stripped down and is now a road race car.... :sadface:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 - 20 of 21 Posts