Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my car. I am selling it and really hate to but the time has come, just seeing if anyone might be interested on here.

1987 Buick Regal T Type 3.8L V6 Turbo LC2 PRICE DROP.

Selling my 1987 Buick Regal T-type. 3.8l v6 rwd turbo. Same drive train as the Grand National if you are not familiar. Silver paint with fiberglass front/rear bumpers and bumper fillers are not cracked. Burgundy interior with bucket seats and console shifter. Front brake pads, rotors and new calipers were just done this spring along with new front wheel bearings. Car is currently on the stock rims but I do have a set of Weld pro stars that will be included with the car. Also have a bunch of extra stuff lying around for the car and things that have not been installed but will be included in the sale. The car does need a couple of things which is new weatherstripping, I also have new window slide kits and door panel fasteners. The digital dash stopped working when I just took it out a couple weeks ago, I will either send it out to Capsers Electronics to get fixed and upgraded or we can work that into the price of the car and you can do it on your own time or if you choose. The front fiberglass bumper has a crack in it and there is very little rust starting to show on the lower rear quarters and bottom of the doors. No rot, floor pans are clean.
Car runs and drives and gets looks everywhere.

Modifications include:
Precision 6031 turbo
RJC racing 3 inch downpipe
Electric cutout
Hooker dual exhaust
42lb injectors
Bigger fuel pump
Fuel pump hotwire kit
Ported heads
Ported intake manifold
ARP Head Studs
Larger camshaft
RJC powerplate
MAF translator
Turbo tweak chip
ATR rear sway bar
UMI driveshaft loop
Autometer electric oil pressure/water temp
Autometer boost gauge
Caspers knock gauge
Aem wideband
A/C delete pulley
Full throttle speed powerlogger datalogger (not installed but included)
I am sure I am forgetting things but looking under the hood etc I am sure will spark my memory

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
293 Posts
Free bump...love these cars. Great prices...great looking ride. If I was in the market (which I really might be in 2-3 mos) I'd jump on this.
Corey

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,768 Posts
GLWS!

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
168 Posts
Great sleeper! GLWTS

·